Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FdiHIjYXEAE31XS

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Question for our financially savvy peeps

What should those of us with a decent amount in savings do with the cash? Inflation is destroying it. Spend it on prepping? Gold & Silver? Both?
Liquor, cigarettes, guns and ammo. Peeps will always want their vices, and the guns and ammo are for once they find out you have stockpiled their vices.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Thank you!
Sorry for your loss my brother John.
Dogs are special friends that enrich our lives. They give us unconditional love and I know you did also to her.
After a short time of mourning turn your attention to how you both enriched each other's lives.
We have lost two of our four in the last year and while I think of them often I know we both were better for the time we had together.
Get another and spoil the shit out of them.
Just look how I treat my sweet Ms. Scarlett O'Hare I even bought her her own My Pillow.
20220906_205125.jpg

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
The world economy is imploding. Dollar this strong is a disaster because so much debt around the world is priced in dollars and the stronger it gets relative to those shittty currencies the harder it will be for them to pay that debt. Look for a banking crisis to spread as the dollar goes higher.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Russia says that Biden has moved to DEFCON 3 because Russia will not back down.
So far Putin has not backed down either. USA Biden Obama and NATO want war and I think Russia will accommodate.
No Mean Tweets Tho.

I’ve always said they’re happy to incinerate the planet, all the while hiding in their bunkers.

Top Bottom