Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
America's Nuclear arsenal has not been upgraded much since I think Clinton era. Russia never quit upgrading. Point is USA and the EU and Russia would all be destroyed over Ukraine?
Yeah...I think most of these criminals are willing to die on that hill rather than face justice...and they're more than willing to take the rest of us with them...

FreeMiner

Legendary
Probably just an invitation to play some tinkle tag...

Jk, that fool will push some buttons, if the Ruski's let him live long enough 😤
JB is insane and should be removed. The Ukraine is of no strategic value to the USA. Nor is it vital to the security of the USA. It is strictly a money laundering operation of the Democratic Party, ie Obama, Biden, Clinton's and the US MIC Globalists.
I don't like Putin, but I respect he is for his people. I don't hate Russian people.
I think the USA is wrong on this issue. And I think it is criminal to take us to war on a whim, without constitutional approval.
How many times have Presidents gotten how many Americans killed and maimed without the Constitutional Right and approval of Congress. Too damn many.
My understanding is the President can take us to war as in Dec 7 Declaration of War in an emergency.
I do believe the last legal war America was in was against Japan and Germany with the full declaration of the Executive and Congress.
Too many times the Executive has abused its power illegally in this regard and killed and maimed too many young Americans.
Anyway that is my 2 cents.
If America is attacked or borders threatened everyman pick up his rifle and go. Me included.
We face a greater threat on the southern border than we do from Russia. If we mind our own damn business.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
JB is insane and should be removed. The Ukraine is of no strategic value to the USA. Nor is it vital to the security of the USA. It is strictly a money laundering operation of the Democratic Party, ie Obama, Biden, Clinton's and the US MIC Globalists.
I don't like Putin, but I respect he is for his people. I don't hate Russian people.
I think the USA is wrong on this issue. And I think it is criminal to take us to war on a whim, without constitutional approval.
How many times have Presidents gotten how many Americans killed and maimed without the Constitutional Right and approval of Congress. Too damn many.
My understanding is the President can take us to war as in Dec 7 Declaration of War in an emergency.
I do believe the last legal war America was in was against Japan and Germany with the full declaration of the Executive and Congress.
Too many times the Executive has abused its power illegally in this regard and killed and maimed too many young Americans.
Anyway that is my 2 cents.
If America is attacked or borders threatened everyman pick up his rifle and go. Me included.
We face a greater threat on the southern border than we do from Russia. If we mind our own damn business.
The threat of them losing their Ukrainian laundromat is enough for them to send us to war...they won't face justice. They just wont...

I agree with you 💯

I also think they're in so deep that it's inevitable...😡🤬😞

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
The threat of them losing their Ukrainian laundromat is enough for them to send us to war...they won't face justice. They just wont..won't...

I agree with you 💯

I also think they're in so deep that it's inevitable...😡🤬😞
Trumps persecution began when he wanted to normalize relations with Russia. Ask yourself why? Because I think Putin informed him of the dirt on Obama and Biden and Hillary.
Trump started to connect the dots. The dots led to Ukraine and Obama, Biden and Hillary.
You know what happened next. They stole the election from him. And they will keep stealing elections because they have the cover of McConnell etc.
We are on our own. Can't vote our way out of this one.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Trumps persecution began when he wanted to normalize relations with Russia. Ask yourself why? Because I think Putin informed him of the dirt on Obama and Biden and Hillary.
Trump started to connect the dots. The dots led to Ukraine and Obama, Biden and Hillary.
You know what happened next. They stole the election from him. And they will keep stealing elections because they have the cover of McConnell etc.
We are on our own. Can't vote our way out of this one.
I think you're absolutely right on ALL of that...except I di think there's a CHANCE with a DeSantis...not much of one, but I think there are enough citizens that want the country back...we'll see...we'll definitely see eventually

FreeMiner

Legendary
Hard assets. Lead, Long term portable food storage, silver, things that can be good barter items. This is going to be a major event, as the collapse will be global. The EU will not survive until winter. Same for the UK.
Make sure you have adequate long term food put up to keep your family from hunger.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Hard assets. Lead, Long term portable food storage, silver, things that can be good barter items. This is going to be a major event, as the collapse will be global. The EU will not survive until winter. Same for the UK.
Make sure you have adequate long term food put up to keep your family from hunger.
This is a good hedge., what will the EU look like after the collapse? Will the government still be around?

FreeMiner

Legendary
This is a good hedge., what will the EU look like after the collapse? Will the government still be around?
The EU is coming apart. The government in Brussels is losing control. Example Italy today new populist government. many of the individual countries are refusing to share Nat Gas or Oil etc. such as Hungary, they are trying to protect their own. They are all in collapse including the UK.
There are daily demonstrations in all these countries, Holland, UK, France, Italy Germany they are all collapsing.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
That's just...AWESOME! 😍😍😍😍😍
Onions being chopped somewhere close to me...
For many years I played in Coach Gene Stallings's golf tournament that benefits the RISE foundation. I got to know him, his son John Mark had Downs and Gene and his wife Ruth Ann dedicated their lives to him and the RISE cause.
I have met a lot of great men in my 72 years but few are even close to Coach Gene Stallings.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Fdhmsg_WIAEaKto

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
For many years I played in Coach Gene Stallings's golf tournament that benefits the RISE foundation. I got to know him, his son John Mark had Downs and Gene and his wife Ruth Ann dedicated their lives to him and the RISE cause.
I have met a lot of men in my 72 years but few are even close to Coach Gene Stallings.
That's freakin' wonderful! 😍😍😍😍😍

Top Bottom