Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Can you say out of control?
Pretty bold move for an agency of 35k to go against probably 80 + million or so.

certified-fbi-moment-fbi-moment.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1664022170943.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
I agree. Just like Thomas Jefferson said, avoid all foreign entanglements.
No American should die for Taiwan or the EU.
The US War Party are just in it for the money. To enrich corporations and themselves no matter how many young American lives they kill or destroy.
Yes Defend America and the Constitution.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^ :rolleyes: ^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^ :rolleyes: ^^

Does the GOP actually think they can pass a bill that reverses the IRS grab? Not with OBiden as president. He will veto that and there won't be enough votes to override. They could attach that to another vital piece of legislation (like the dems do often) that OBiden must sign.

The simple solution is simply do not fund those jobs. Congress controls the money. Unfortunately, it's not likely the GOP has the balls to do that. There's lots of other stuff they could defund too like all the money being given to illegals. Simply stop paying the hotels to house them.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Yes, radar detector and Waze on the highway are the bomb, as long as you pay attention to the little police officers on the screen lol
Waze>>>>>>Fuzz busters

two big issues with radar detectors,

once it goes off you are most likely caught only real shot is getting lucky and them running on cars ahead of you. Doesn't help me much cause I am usually the one up front.

If you get pulled over with a radar detector you can forget about getting a warning.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Russia and Iranian drones against Ukraine. Interesting US Naval drones.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Zelensky caterwauling because Iran not following his orders and are selling Drones to Russia.
WAH....

FreeMiner

Legendary
Fuck best call down of Biden ever.

Historians of the future, grilling spatchcocked plovers over their campfires, will need not ponder for even a New York minute who started World War Three in the rockin’ 2020s. They will point straight to the waxy, furtive, larval figure known as “Joe Biden,” by then judged a moral weevil of such epic low degree that he became an embarrassment to all the other sewer-dwelling denizens of the dank DC underworld, including the roaches, the rats, the humble shipworms eating through sunk oaken foundations of buildings long forgotten, the writhing maggots rinsed from a thousand restaurant dumpsters, the slithering hellgrammites, millipedes, silverfish, pillbugs, termites, dung-beetles, woodlice, and, not least, the scaly lawyers spawned out of the infestation beneath K Street called Perkins Coie LLP. Even these would loathe and disdain the thing that came into this world as “Joe Biden.”

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Does the GOP actually think they can pass a bill that reverses the IRS grab? Not with OBiden as president. He will veto that and there won't be enough votes to override. They could attach that to another vital piece of legislation (like the dems do often) that OBiden must sign.

The simple solution is simply do not fund those jobs. Congress controls the money. Unfortunately, it's not likely the GOP has the balls to do that. There's lots of other stuff they could defund too like all the money being given to illegals. Simply stop paying the hotels to house them.
Last time they tried that it lasted about 6 weeks. Do we really think the unprincipled republican bastards will grow a set of balls all of a sudden.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Waze>>>>>>Fuzz busters

two big issues with radar detectors,

once it goes off you are most likely caught only real shot is getting lucky and them running on cars ahead of you. Doesn't help me much cause I am usually the one up front.

If you get pulled over with a radar detector you can forget about getting a warning.

Jammer is your friend

FreeMiner

Legendary
This won't last long.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Freespeechforum needs to start posting everywhere made up numbers too. Poll shows Trump support 80% versus Biden 10% Undecided 10%. You know, since this shit is so ridiculously put out.
Sometimes Mischief Is Important. ha ha ha.
First winter when the Covid scare was strong. Local store had a young man limiting access to store. One out one allowed in, I started telling lies in the line up and loud. "I heard that 2 dropped dead in this store this morning from Covid. The kid is looking at me strange. Then I add more. And one man at the local gas station pumping gas." Then I said People Don't Be So Fucking Stupid. In A Pandemic the Dead are piled on the streets. Wake the fuck up.

Pineapple

Legendary

It begins: “Children have the right to have sex with whoever they want. It’s their right”.​

lUx8L41.png

Spain’s Ministry of diversity and gender ideology’s pimp: “Children have the right to have sex with whoever they want. It’s their right”.

twitter
Link the twitter. I’ve been screaming this since homosexual marriage was made legal.

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE END GAME!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom