Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Brother, I say this in all sincerity.

Don’t wait. You never know when your time is up. There is also only one place where you are truly free, and that isn’t the United States of America.

It’s within the Ark that is Jesus Christ.

Call me if you want to talk about it more.

No worries I'm a Christian - just asking for a delay on the "end times".

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
307848621_519983856799201_5833108083945872488_n.jpg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Just because they are building doesn't mean it hasn't slowed down. Most of the homes breaking ground right now signed contracts 6-10 months ago.
There are warehouses going up on every large piece of vacant land near me. Everyday I see fresh scraped ground being prepared for something new. These probably had their start with lots of money already spent before OBiden screwed us all.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Putin is a scumbag. However, he is exposing the world's political and elite corruption that is Ukraine. That's why the West is trying hard to stop him.

Putin is saying, "You want to slap me around a bit? Go ahead. I'll just keep kicking you in the nuts." Their response? "Thank you, Sir. May I have another?"

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Putin is a scumbag. However, he is exposing the world's political and elite corruption that is Ukraine. That's why the West is trying hard to stop him.

Putin is saying, "You want to slap me around a bit? Go ahead. I'll just keep kicking you in the nuts." Their response? "Thank you, Sir. May I have another?"
Absolute TRUTH 🔥 right here!

dirty022

Elite
This is in response to imprimis.

Without a doubt. I said in an earlier post that there was about 6-12 months worth of work still on the books for most builders. I think commercial probably has a little longer 12-18 months but any new contracts are pretty scarce.

Most large residential and commercial projects take 2-3 years of planning and permitting before they can start.

Latest posts

Top Bottom