Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Heard a good quote from someone today regarding that, something like ‘if the NBA is going to start doing that, there will be no more NBA players or coaches left.’ This an individual teams rules though as I doubt the front office in the NBA is interested in going down that road. As a Celtic fan, this is terrible. Udoka is one heck of a coach who made a bad PERSONAL decision and it didnt have an effect on his work performance. I am not condoning his transgressions if true but I am also not willing to take a guy’s livelihood away for it either. It’s crap IMO.

If she was his direct subordinate, it's not just a personal transgression, it's a professional mistake that probably will cost him his job. Given how seriously they're treating it, seems likely she was his subordinate.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I think most of the fraudsters probably lib moochers...no prosecution, just higher taxes to buy more votes...my uneducated .02
My guess is most don't give a shit about politics and are simply opportunists. They were stealing this money under Trump as well as OBiden.

The biggest problem is our government is so orgasmic about giving out money disguised as compassion that they put little to no safeguards in place.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1663933086731.png

^^got Dilbert banned^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Interesting watching interviews with several residents of Martha's Vineyard. They were quite aware of what was happening in Texas and along our border. They were aghast at their fellow residents turning their back on these illegal immigrants given the problems along our southern border. These people had to be in the minority of MV residents although I'm sure the others know the same but NIMBY.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Interesting watching interviews with several residents of Martha's Vineyard. They were quite aware of what was happening in Texas and along our border. They were aghast at their fellow residents turning their back on these illegal immigrants given the problems along our southern border. These people had to be in the minority of MV residents although I'm sure the others know the same but NIMBY.
Selectively, their taxes will be raised, and memberships revoked...making room for more that will tow the line

Top Bottom