Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ShaolinNole

Legendary

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Where our dark mode go @Croot_Overlord ?
We are working it. Our forum license is expired right now so we need to get that updated. There is a pending transfer out of the GFM that we will use to pay for that.

We are gonna make everyone's wildest dreams come true, just be patient with us - we have big plans and access to lots of resources.

Magnoliasooner

Poster
Founder
I guess I picked the wrong month to go dry. Buckeyes in the Natty, the world going batshit crazy, and getting the fuck out of Chicago for a while. Shit’s about to hit the fan so my pal Michter’s might be kissing my lips soon.

Must
Stay
Strong!!!
If you read the Gregorian Calendar just right under a microscope and moonlight, there isn’t a right month.

Nape

Elite
Founder
We are working it. Our forum license is expired right now so we need to get that updated. There is a pending transfer out of the GFM that we will use to pay for that.

We are gonna make everyone's wildest dreams come true, just be patient with us - we have big plans and access to lots of resources.

Maybe not EVERYONE’s wildest dreams. Mine are pretty out there........

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I guess I picked the wrong month to go dry. Buckeyes in the Natty, the world going batshit crazy, and getting the fuck out of Chicago for a while. Shit’s about to hit the fan so my pal Michter’s might be kissing my lips soon.

Must
Stay
Strong!!!
I will keep you in my prayers on the sobriety. Stay strong and smoke a bowl! Can’t wait for some of that good food brother! Salut!!!

Wait What

Elite
Founder
OGC.38349c68e1ea11be5c147616bbe79455

Nape

Elite
Founder
I will keep you in my prayers on the sobriety. Stay strong and smoke a bowl! Can’t wait for some of that good brother! Salut!!!
I got it, pal. Do it every year. I have plenty killer bud and some sweet indica gummies to pacify the urges. I actually prefer that to booze. But an occasional GumballHead or melted bourbon is righteous as well.

Last edited:

noleology

Elite
Founder

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I got it, pal. Do it every year. I have plenty of killer bud and some sweet indica gummies to pacify the urges. I actually prefer that to booze. But an occasional GumballHead or melted bourbon is righteous as well.
I just get shitty couple times a month in celebration of life. If I do it right I won’t care to have any for a while!!😜

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder

ps fix Vikingtiger's T!!!

I've had a lot of coffee today...

Sikness23245

Elite

No worries man, I sold Kirbys back in the day without a license, I won't rat.

Op was kinda TIC but appreciate the response. Not gonna complain about being able to save $100/yr and still get the only content I was really paying for.

Nape

Elite
Founder
Whats the menu for this weekend?
Got a pizza for the wife and me. All 3 kids are out doing what kids do on a Friday.

Sunday I’m doing Peposo alla Fornacina....a Tuscan beef and black pepper “pot roast” if you will.

If the powers that be need a real Italian Bouncer to guard the door to this corner joint I’d welcome the opportunity.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

1610155075278.png

Top Bottom