Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
When food and electricity isn't just there and available.... People will wake up. Our local Elec co is saying they need dozens of linemen. Apparently a bunch of older linemen retired early because of the wuhan flu and there just isn't the influx of applicants like the old days. They used to pick and choose who they even let test to be considered for employment and now they are asking for people to apply.

Those chip shortages aren't going to be the only shortages either. Lots of food is going to get scarce this summer due to trucking and warehousing issues not even counting the production side.
I seriously doubt HS is teaching any shop classes nowadays to expose people to the trades. Didn't Obama cut off funding to trade schools? It's too easy for a person to sit around and do nothing with medical, food, shelter paid for along with a stipend to not work.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Interesting article on why anyone who had Wuhan should not get the Wuhan vaccines.

"In closing, we conclude that persons with prior infection are not candidates for vaccine. Immunity caused by natural exposure remains the most robust and durable and successful manner to protect the population. Vaccines have a role in arriving at population-level herd immunity but most importantly when delivered in a targeted manner, along with natural exposure, but vaccines as they exist and are being delivered today are posing a potentially serious problem as briefly described above. We also reiterate, children are not to be vaccinated with these vaccines given their very low risks and the lack of safety data. However, the latter is not of concern given that we must never administer a drug, a medical device, or a vaccine if it is shown to be safe yet confers no benefit. These vaccines will confer no benefit for children. Are we missing something here? We seek common sense, and an optional, risk-based approach to vaccination based on Covid-19 susceptibility, and the risks and benefits of the product(s). We implore health care providers to explain the benefits and risks to their patients, in full, so that they can be fully informed in their decision-making. This can only happen if there is: 1) immediate suspension of coercive tactics, 2) physician supervision and orders for vaccination, 3) public information presented with fair balance as it would with any pharmaceutical or device product."

https://www.aier.org/article/if-you-had-covid-do-you-need-the-vaccine/

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
En886n8WMAMJAeM

A Genius-Retard, A Cheater, A Book Nerd, A Phaggit, and a Slut

Extra-Terrestrials Are Sure to Be Impressed
Hopefully it sends them off to another galaxy.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Interesting article on why anyone who had Wuhan should not get the Wuhan vaccines.

"In closing, we conclude that persons with prior infection are not candidates for vaccine. Immunity caused by natural exposure remains the most robust and durable and successful manner to protect the population. Vaccines have a role in arriving at population-level herd immunity but most importantly when delivered in a targeted manner, along with natural exposure, but vaccines as they exist and are being delivered today are posing a potentially serious problem as briefly described above. We also reiterate, children are not to be vaccinated with these vaccines given their very low risks and the lack of safety data. However, the latter is not of concern given that we must never administer a drug, a medical device, or a vaccine if it is shown to be safe yet confers no benefit. These vaccines will confer no benefit for children. Are we missing something here? We seek common sense, and an optional, risk-based approach to vaccination based on Covid-19 susceptibility, and the risks and benefits of the product(s). We implore health care providers to explain the benefits and risks to their patients, in full, so that they can be fully informed in their decision-making. This can only happen if there is: 1) immediate suspension of coercive tactics, 2) physician supervision and orders for vaccination, 3) public information presented with fair balance as it would with any pharmaceutical or device product."

This is what Geert Vanden Bosch has been shouting (world leading vaccine researcher and developer). Mass vaccinating people in the people of a viral pandemic will create much stronger versions of the virus due to higher (unnecessary) selection pressure for the virus to mutate to be able to infect people.

Also from the article, "That said, on balance, creating the vaccines has been a remarkable feat of science. In terms of Covid-19, never before has such promise been delivered in such a short time and the prior administration deserves tremendous and full credit for bringing vaccines to fruition."

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
No shit Katie

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I'

I'm quoting this again because I replied before finishing the article but this is a must read for everyone. It has lots of good science information put in mostly lay-mans terms. It reiterates a lot of what we have said but has it all in one article (vaccine escape, antibody dependent enhancement, etc.)

"While we are on the subject of the potential risks from the vaccines, we might as well look at the actual trial work performed to afford the release of the vaccines themselves. Specifically, Pfizer and BioNTech mRNA-based BNT162.b2 (BNT) and the Moderna vaccines. In the initial documents used for trialing the vaccine the following statements were made that should cause alarm to clinicians: It is important to note that some of the symptoms of COVID-19 overlap with solicited systemic ARs that are expected after vaccination with mRNA-1273 (e.g., myalgia, headache, fever, and chills). During the first 7 days after vaccination, when these solicited (Adverse Reactions) ARs are common, investigators should use their clinical judgement to decide if an NP swab should be collected. Further in the “exclusion criteria” for the trial, exclusion criteria included anyone with hypertension, asthma and diabetes, or those with a high BMI. Yet these are the very people for whom the vaccination should be used or who should be targeted! This means that data concerning safety and effectiveness of the vaccine are simply unknown for the population of people most at risk of dying from Covid-19! This makes the granting of an EUA even more inexplicable, though. "

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Just got all caught up after falling way behind the past couple of weeks while caring for my ailing Father. Between wound vac change outs, applying wet dry packs to a surgical wound that is 18cm x 12cm x 4-5cm deep and wide, morning clean ups of Dad and his bedding and watching the world burn, I'm spent.

Just wanted to thank everyone in the GOAT thread for keeping me informed on the world's events. For two weeks this has been my single source of news. You guys and gals are amazing, and I'm grateful for each of you helping bring some sanity to my whirlwind of a life these past two weeks.

As things settle down here a bit, I'm looking forward to getting more active and engaged again.

God Bless America

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Just got all caught up after falling way behind the past couple of weeks while caring for my ailing Father. Between wound vac change outs, applying wet dry packs to a surgical wound that is 18cm x 12cm x 4-5cm deep and wide, morning clean ups of Dad and his bedding and watching the world burn, I'm spent.

Just wanted to thank everyone in the GOAT thread for keeping me informed on the world's events. For two weeks this has been my single source of news. You guys and gals are amazing, and I'm grateful for each of you helping bring some sanity to my whirlwind of a life these past two weeks.

As things settle down here a bit, I'm looking forward to getting more active and engaged again.

God Bless America

Prayers to you and your family

Viking

Legendary
Founder

God Bless America
You are a good son. You and your family are in my prayers.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
This is what Geert Vanden Bosch has been shouting (world leading vaccine researcher and developer). Mass vaccinating people in the people of a viral pandemic will create much stronger versions of the virus due to higher (unnecessary) selection pressure for the virus to mutate to be able to infect people.

Also from the article, "That said, on balance, creating the vaccines has been a remarkable feat of science. In terms of Covid-19, never before has such promise been delivered in such a short time and the prior administration deserves tremendous and full credit for bringing vaccines to fruition."

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

God Bless America
Prayers for you and your father, Brother.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

God Bless America
Prayers for you/your dad/your family

Latest posts

Top Bottom