Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I missed this story. What went down?
A former Georgetown WBB player, who happened to be 6'5", went after a LEO with a large knife, stabbing and slicing him. The officer shot her(him?, it?) in self defense. There was a brief attempt to blow it up to more than mental illness, but that was shot down quick pretty much everywhere.

From what I've seen, she was having mental problems and snapped. Should be end of discussion and that has seemed to have happened.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Here to Take My Medicine

Holy Shit We Suck Ass

giphy.gif

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
A former Georgetown WBB player, who happened to be 6'5", went after a LEO with a large knife, stabbing and slicing him. The officer shot her(him?, it?) in self defense. There was a brief attempt to blow it up to more than mental illness, but that was shot down quick pretty much everywhere.

From what I've seen, she was having mental problems and snapped. Should be end of discussion and that has seemed to have happened.
Discussion should include what meds she was on. Then it can stop.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Are they counting votes already, or is this just exit polling? My honest expectation is that the DS will brazenly cheat right in front of our faces, and dare us to do anything about it.
I don’t know the answer to that.
I don’t think they can count votes yet and publicize that I would imagine it’s exit polling

I think the DS will cheat like hell as always
I hope Trump wins by so much. They cannot cheat and makes it truly too big to rig.

I don’t know the answer to that.
I don’t think they can count votes yet and publicize that I would imagine it’s exit polling

I think the DS will cheat like hell as always
I hope Trump wins by so much. They cannot cheat and makes it truly too big to rig.

I’ve considered the fact that even if Trump wins, they will cheat to make it look much closer than it was so they can deny the fact that he is a mandate by the electorate and try and continue to gum up the works.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
They had a great point on the PDB (Patrick Bett David)Podcast the other day.

Said in life there are some things that you know for a fact that you can't change influence directly.

But on the other hand, there are other things you can concentrate on to overcome what you cannot change influence directly.

This election is the perfect example.

Is cheating going to happen, yes, but why concentrate all of your efforts there knowing that's a tough nut to crack - he said the governors like Desantis, VA Gov, Abbot in Texas that's there job to clean up voter rolls.

Us as individuals we have to grab everyone we know and take them to vote, if they say oh my vote doesn't count, say horseshit grab 5-10 friends all go vote and take them out for pizza or whatever it takes.

If you get the Christians and others saying their sitting this one out to vote that we can absolutely make it too big to rig.

He's right.

If you don't vote you have not only conceded, more importantly you're throwing away something many have fought and died defending - they deserve better.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom