Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Listening to the Tucker pod with Harmeet about Kamala. Found it fascinating that her first job as a prosecutor in alameda county was prosecuting child sex trafficking crimes. Even more fascinating that in that period she only ever tried 8 cases. Almost as if she was placed there to look the other way.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Kamala got caught plagiarizing.
- The IACRL condemned Kamala for her hateful remarks.
- Kamala’s campaign is leaking about the rift between her and Biden.
- Kamala short-circuited during another softball interview.
- Bill Clinton blamed Kamala for the death of Laken Riley.
- New polling shows Harris performing the worst of any Democrat candidate among Black women since 1960.

The joy is gone.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I don’t get it

It’s exactly where Uga is. A team loaded with 5stars that aren’t cohesive with no true stand out playmakers. Compared to the last 4 years just a decent-not good/great team.

That's a far cry from the Texas won't able to keep it within 50 narrative that's been tossed around on this site for the past 6 months. Reading what you wrote in that particular post surprised me.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
The only question is pass defense. Not saying they are not great but we just don’t know until we play a great pass offense. Stats are good but competition is weak in that area.

Will be a great test. I think Barron and Mohammad are All American level players. We shall see. Guilbeau and Mukuba aren't too shabby either. When healthy, Derek Williams is a player, too.

Top Bottom