Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder

I have 3 kids here in AK and all hike, fish, and hunt to varying degrees. None go out without atleast bear spray and a handgun among the group. Just a way of life here. Bear spray is OK but an angry, aggressive, hungry bear will not be deterred by just bear spray. Countless times the spray has been dispensed and the bear eventually returns. Early spring and late fall are times to be extra vigilant. SKOL!

cktraider

Poster
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

There are plenty of rats they can make Kabobs with.

Millions of illegals will be voting this November if they don't pass the SAVE Act.

If OBiden vetoes then shut down the government. It won't be shut down for long anyway. Never is.

For what it's worth I have asked both local funeral home owners about this and both haven't seen anything unusual.
My brother is a retired mortician and his professional magazines are filled with stories about these clots.

Who is she talking about?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
There are plenty of rats they can make Kabobs with.

If OBiden vetoes then shut down the government. It won't be shut down for long anyway. Never is.

My brother is a retired mortician and his professional magazines are filled with stories about these clots.

Who is she talking about?
I think that waltz in the back

Latest posts

Top Bottom