Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
They're saying 30 Million have come illegally over the past 2 years.

I'd say it's over 40M.

I use to believe the 2020 election was stolen by 30-40M votes. But Biden had/has absolutely no base, so it maybe over 50+ M votes in 2020.

Those numbers with or without Harris are similar or worst. The border is open to makeup for the massive gap in votes. The panic by the government (both sides of the aisle) is at an all time high b/c the gap grows bigger by the day. It only exposes the corruption in our government (both sides of the aisle) the more this plays out.

If they're unable to stop trump and america on election day, the 40+ M militants they allowed into the country will start a war/attack on American soil, it will be horrific.

If they're able to steal the election, the 40+ M militants will start taking out Americans in a strategic approach designed by our government (both sides of the aisle) and the division/destruction of America will be devastating.

IMO.

Hope I'm wrong.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I'd say it's over 40M.

I use to believe the 2020 election was stolen by 30-40M votes. But Biden had/has absolutely no base, so it maybe over 50+ M votes in 2020.

Those numbers with or without Harris are similar or worst. The border is open to makeup for the massive gap in votes. The panic by the government (both sides of the aisle) is at an all time high b/c the gap grows bigger by the day. It only exposes the corruption in our government (both sides of the aisle) the more this plays out.

If they're unable to stop trump and america on election day, the 40+ M militants they allowed into the country will start a war/attack on American soil, it will be horrific.

If they're able to steal the election, the 40+ M militants will start taking out Americans in a strategic approach designed by our government (both sides of the aisle) and the division/destruction of America will be devastating.

IMO.

Hope I'm wrong.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1723558804959.png

WeThePeopleUSA 🇺🇸

@WeThePeopleUSA
·
10h

There Has Been A

Break-In At Trump's

D.C. Area Office

The Break-In Happened At The Office In Ashburn, Va On Sunday, According To The Police.
Surveillance Video Shows A Man Inside The Building Wearing A Backpack, Dark Clothes, And A Black Baseball Cap.
“It Is Rare To Have The Office Of Any Political Campaign Or Party Broken Into,” Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman Said In A Statement.
“We Are Determined To Identify The Suspect, Investigate Why It Happened, And Determine What May Have Been Taken As Well As What May Have Been Left Behind.”
1723558856846.png
Which branch of the Govt does he work for

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^no one knows what to do, sadly, doing nothing might be the best thing

he timing of this very predictable but incendiary move tells us that the Labour clique running Britain are either:1. Deeply stupid; 2. So full of hate for Britain and the British that it blinds them to reality and decency, or,3. Deliberately fanning the flames of white working-class anger in order to create the excuse to impose an all-encompassing totalitarian state.
1723559056178.png

1723559104055.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
…or just shoot them. Seems a lot less expensive to me.
Cutting off the money train stops the spending too.

I have no issue with these pedo chasers. If the perp commits suicide then they must be acknowledging some level of guilt.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Same link

nap-small.jpg

Works for me. Does it work for you? If not I dunno, maybe it's banned TFSF from my webhost lol

See if you can go to it directly: https://crash-override.org/nap-small.jpg

No we see a Bic X like on Family Feud

Kindly Remove It

Mungri

Elite

Das not musk, dats a robot fag.

As genius as Musk is, first time I heard his voice .... Lord the number of 'erms and ahs'.

I'm guessing in his brain his numbers ability went up sky high, which to be honest is way better than just being able to sling out words.

Why do I have to exist with a useless ability??? 😭

Latest posts

Top Bottom