Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Back in the ER second time in 5 days. This time it appears may have had a heart attack. Chest pains for a few hours, finally came in, they said the enzymes they test for were well above threshold. Waiting for transport to a cardiac center now
Best wishes

Been there done that... when I first went to the ER (after finishing a round of golf) the EKG showed nothing. Because I was over 40 they did the enzyme test, were getting ready to release me when they suddenly came in and told me I was having a heart attack. Put in two stents the next day, a Monday, and kept me Tuesday, which was Sept 11, 2001. Watched the news all day from my hospital bed with many of the nurses/hospital watching with me. Around noon, being in the Albany area, they started moving things around and making room in anticipation of overflow from NYC, which there wasn't any.

Count your blessings they caught it and good luck !!!

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^the Left's America, not ours^^

“We hold these truths to be self-evident…
—That to secure [the rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness], Governments are instituted among Men…
—That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…
—That when a long train of abuses and usurpations…evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism ***it is their right, it is their duty*** to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
An idea that remains as unashamedly revolutionary today as the day it was first put to paper.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1720175920299.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Best wishes

Been there done that... when I first went to the ER (after finishing a round of golf) the EHG showed nothing. Because I was over 40 they did the enzyme test, were getting ready to release me when they suddenly came in and told me I was having a heart attack. Put in two stents the next day, a Monday, and kept me Tuesday, which was Sept 11, 2001. Watched the news all day from my hospital bed with many of the nurses/hospital watching with me. Around noon, being in the Albany area, they started moving things around and making room in anticipation of overflow from NYC, which there wasn't any.

Count your blessings they caught it and good luck !!!
Doing stents today

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Price gouging is the problem. Riiiiiiiight

Sadly a bunch of useful idiots will believe it and support government setting prices. They’ll have no clue what it leads to historically
Maybe they should look into all the farm land Gates et al are buying and putting solar panels on instead of corn or wheat.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Not sure I agree with this

ShaolinNole

Legendary

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom