Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary
All EOs are technically null as they aren't law. Executive branch cannot create law. All an EO can do is enforce employees of the executive branch to follow. It has no weight on the country.
About as much weight as the CEO of IBM issuing EO's for the nation....

Problem is people are ignorant of government operations....

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
So... I've been looking into this stuff.

And, well...hoe lee😂fuck!

I think you are definitely onto something pretty bloody significant man.

Only been at it since this morning, and already found heaps, including, for example:

•the tribes: Dan, Naphtali & Asher = predominantly ancient Scandinavian peoples.
•modern coats of arms and heraldry do appear to trace back to ancient Israel/& Judea.
•either 10, 12-(¿17, or potentially even more?)-"lost"-israelite/hebrew-"tribes" had existed at one time or other.

•supported by modern sciences, including genetics, not one of those distinct ancient Israelite/hebrew tribes still exist today.

•been "gettin' their mack on" with each other for millenia now, so (obviously, imo) now developed into one vast tribe of various characteristics, commonly called 'human'.

•western European descendants of modern western Europe, the Americas-(*north+south), Australia & NZ....share predominant genetic heritage through the ancient Scandinavian peoples-(via; Y-DNA haplogroups + subclades, e.g. R1b-S116, R1a-Z93, etc...).
*Quoted from Quora:

"So only the Ashkenazi Jew/Germani Jews males Y-DNA haplogroup E1B1B'S-EDOMITES are Semitic and Hebrew and descended from Abraham Isaac and Esau. However the true sons of Ashkenaz the Ashkenaz-ites or actually descended from the patriarch of the Gentiles gomer the first son of Japheth Paragroup CF. Once you understand the difference between the true Gentile lineage of Ashkenaz-ites Y-DNA G’s and the Afro Asian lineage of the German Jews and that the edomites are not the same Capital group / haplotype as the sons of Ashkenaz. The term eskenazi Jews denotes that Esau is living in the land of Germany and intermingling with the daughters of Germans to Ashkenaz-i Jews then everything should make sense."

•modern "Israelis"/"jews"/Ethiopian-"jews", etc...aren't of "the choosey peepo" nor the only tribe/s.

•several branches of the flamboyant coats of arms & royal/noble heraldic symbolism pageantry clearly traces directly to, among other things, the Vatican.

View attachment 218245
1302: Pope Boniface issued; Papal Bull 'Unam Sanctam'-(*the first 'Express Trust')

1455: Pope Nicholas V issued;
Papal Bull 'Romanus Pontifex'
-(*the first 'Testamentary Trust')
•"This Crown was secretly granted to England in the collection and "reaping" of lost souls."

•"The Crown was lost in 1816, due to the deliberate bankruptcy of England, and granted to the Temple Bar which became known as the Crown Bar, or simply the Crown."

•"The Bar Associations have since been responsible for administering the "reaping" of the souls of the lost and damned, including the registration and collection of Baptismal certificates representing the souls collected by the Vatican and stored in it's vaults."
1481: Pope Sixtus IV issued; Papal Bull 'Aeterni Regis'
-(*the second 'Testamentary Trust')
•"This Papal Bull created the "Crown of Aragon", later known as the Crown of Spain, and is the highest sovereign and highest steward of all Roman Slaves subject to the rule of the Roman Pontiff."

•"Spain lost the crown in 1604 when it was granted to King James I of England by Pope Paul V after the successful passage of the "Union of Crowns", or Commonwealth, in 1605 after the false flag operation of the Gunpowder Plot."

•"The Crown was finally lost by England in 1975, when it was returned to Spain and King Carlos I, where it remains to this day."

•"The 2nd cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is born and, by the sale of the birth certificate as a Bond to the private central bank of the nation, deprives us of ownership of our flesh and condemning us to perpetual servitude, as a Roman Person, or slave."
1537: Pope Paul III issued;
Papal Bull 'Convocation'
-(*the third and final 'Testamentary Trust' set up for the claiming of all "Lost Souls", lost to the See.
•"This 3rd Crown is represented by the 3rd Cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is baptized."

•"It is the parents' grant of the Baptismal certificate-- title to the soul--to the church or Registrar."

•"Thus, without legal title over one's own soul, we will be denied legal standing and will be treated as things--cargo without souls--upon which the BAR is now legally able to enforce Maritime law."
View attachment 218246
~"Receive the tiara adorned with three crowns and know that you are Father of princes and kings, Ruler of the world, Vicar of our Saviour Jesus Christ."~
View attachment 218244
Tragically...for any triggered cult adherents...I'm naturally a huge penis, and as we all know the natural order: dicks love fucking pussies, thus....😂it would be unnatural if not to oblige.

It’s a crazy rabbit hole to go down. My family went into Northumbria from Denmark during the vikings raids and colonies. Our family crest has tribe of Dan symbology. I can’t get it to paste for some reason. They’ve been able to trace back my dads heritage to the mid 1200’s - 1300’s. I have a huge book on it.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Merrick Garland is apparently calling House RINOs asking them to vote No on inherent contempt. This scumbag is putting Steve Bannon and Peter Navarro in prison for not complying with subpoenas, but then he ignores subpoenas and calls Congress telling them not to hold him in contempt, This is the swamp. Any Republican voting against holding Merrick Garland in contempt will receive hell from GOP voters. Get ready

View attachment 218250

View attachment 218251

“Moderate”

Term pisses me off

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

raw

raw

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer