Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Candace Owens is dropping red pills. She just exposed how Charles Manson was a CIA asset working with the MK Ultra government program, how Kanye West showed her text messages from his MK Ultra handler, and how Diddy is allegedly a FED working for the government. They told us that the MK Ultra program shut down but does anyone believe that knowing what we know now?
She says we must acknowledge the evil our government has committed and subsequently put on the armor of God to defeat it. In the end, God wins.

"The Diddy lawsuit. It very heavily implied that the government is controlling Hollywood, there's some sort of gang controlling that is Hollywood.. You can't even talk about that. Why is that?
He was talking to me about everybody having a handler in Hollywood. He was calling people the ops. This person is in with the government. He notoriously said that Diddy is a FED. Clearly, Diddy was being protected by the government...
My brain is melted. I do know the people in our government are evil. The book is called Chaos: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties.
The 30-year anniversary of the Manson murders... The hippy communes automatically ended. People were buying locks and nobody was experimenting with LSD anymore.
He starts making some calls. He's struck by the fact that people are scared to talk to him. He ends up realizing that everything the public learned about those murders was a lie. He ends up discovering that the CIA was involved. He ends up discovering that the CIA knew Charles Manson. He ends up discovering that Charles Manson himself was a FED. Charles Manson was experimenting on behalf of the government with LSD, intentionally drugging people. Our government was obsessed with how to control a mind, and how to create a mass psychosis. They were conducting all sorts of illicit experiments on the American people. This brings us to MK Ultra. The idea that the government is involved in drugging people in an effort to control them. They say MK Ultra ended. Do you think it's ended? No, I don't. Not after the things that YE told me. Not after reading the text messages that were sent to him who he says is his handler. Threatening to drug him and send him back to la la land. Telling him he'll never see his kids again. What happened to Britney Spears? I think that as a nation that we have to be able to confront the fact that there is truly evil, that demons are real. We cannot arm ourselves against this sort of evil if we aren't even able to acknowledge it. I was chilled by not realizing how much evil our government has committed in the past. We cannot fight demons unless we are willing to acknowledge that there are demons. Don't walk away saddened. Walk away being assured that we already know how this ends. In the end, goodness wins. In the end, God wins

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

be5526cf-8132-40ec-a621-e76d9417c26c.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Of course there is plenty of money in the schools. It's being spent unwisely given the test results shown. The biggest problem is the outlandish salaries and benefits the admins get. No superintendent should be receiving $300,000 + a year. It's a jobs program and the reason most teachers and admins are against school choice.

Of course there is plenty of money in the schools. It's being spent unwisely given the test results shown. The biggest problem is the outlandish salaries and benefits the admins get. No superintendent should be receiving $300,000 + a year. It's a jobs program and the reason most teachers and admins are against school choice.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Meet Dave Joyce—the only "Republican" who voted AGAINST holding Merrick Garland in contempt.
He votes for Joe Biden policies more than 30% of the time
Supports the media telling lies about President Trump
Is a member of the CLIMATE CHANGE SOLUTIONS Caucus
Voted for restricting powers from ICE to detain or remove illegal alien sponsors of unaccompanied children
Joined Democrats to approve the establishment of the illegitimate J6 COMMISSION
👇Another SCUMBAG that must be voted out!👇

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^fng garbage people^^

The US and Ukraine about to sign a “bilateral security pact” at the G7 in Italy on Thursday to commit the US for 10 years of continued training of Ukraine’s armed forces. . In other words, the US has committed to yet another endless senseless was. Just more of the same old shit. . The only somewhat ‘good news’ is that this pact can be undone by another administration

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary
And the better students go private or home schooled, the grades and education continues to go down, the Unions blame funding, and the money goes up. Around and around we go
Got to speak with some young homeschooled kids last week.

Ages were from 16 to 22. They were NORMAL kids. No tats, no piercings, no dyed hair, you could speak with them like an adult. They had opinions that weren't 'Hollyweird' based.

Obviously, they were not 'socialized' like public fool kids.

They were 'normalized' like humanity should be.

It was refreshing!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

American Farmer Breaks Down What’s Taking Place In Idaho

In addition to the water shutoff order on a half million acres of farmland impacting farmers and about 6,400 water users. The Government is targeting chicken farms and cattle across the US

“They are coming for this food system and they're coming for the homesteaders”

“Idaho was supposed to be like this big potato, conservative, you know, live that rule life kind of a place. But if you've been following the stuff that's been going on in Idaho lately, something's that the tides are changing in Idaho.

In the last couple of videos, we've been talking about how they've been calling the chickens because of the bird flu. And I want you guys to understand too that they're using the PCR test for that. And I want you to go do your homework on how reliable that test actually is.

Okay, You guys gotta start peeling open this onion:

On May 16th, May 16th, just a short while ago, news surfaced of an outbreak at Hendricks Poultry in Iona County. And the company announced 400 layoffs, and that's 6.5 million poultry likely will be killed to stop the spread in Ionia County alone. Nearly 91 million poultry in the US are affected.

With outbreaks in 48 states as of Friday, according to the Center of Disease Control, additionally 9 states including Michigan have reported outbreaks of the Avian Flu in cattle and with 49 herds across the US are impacted.

Okay, I have more here. Don't go anywhere now. I'm telling you guys, they are coming for this food system and they're coming for the homesteaders.

Please understand me when I'm telling you. The whole deal, they have to control all of the food or it's not gonna work. This is gonna be a kind of a slow fast process. Right, It's not gonna happen like overnight or anything, but they are moving towards that right now at record speed.

And they're gonna use this stuff to get you there through the fear and everything”

Latest posts

Top Bottom