Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheFiend

Poster

Its like listening to some digbat finding out Washington breathed air, who's fuckin' mind is blown realizing, holy shit, Kennedy also breathed air....concluding: "omg, this Proves only one thing!" "Muh meshing dimensions!"...🤣ffs!

Nah for real though, ya definitely should be very careful with these "New Age Spirituality" cults coz they ain't about what they're overtly presenting.

"Evil does not create, it only twists, warps, and tricks the ignorant good into doing its bidding."

Easy to spot 'em when they advertise stupid materialistic self-gratification shit like "manifesting money"...😂jfc...and especially by the shameless employment of logically fallacious rhetorical trickery, eg: -"98% Percent of People have no idea this method exists..."

-"For 15 min manifesting money, there is powerful a manifestation technique..."

-"Wealth, money, health, relationship, relaxing, successful life"

TheFiend

Poster

Dunno bout you but I can't recall speaking with anyone irl for at least several years now who still believed in the NASA "moon landing" deceptions...nor even that of "9/11".
Of course everyone seems to hold widely varying theories in general, yet all share the singular commonly accepted view, that we weren't told Truth–and are still being deceived.
Only cunts I ever encounter nowadays who're seemingly supportive of the bullshit official "moon landings" or the "9/11" fiction...😏are all online personas.

While online I'm presented an impression of our post-covaids world which implies as though there's ever increasing division amongst all the peoples—everywhere... including those all around me.

Maybe its accurate...at least in some places perhaps... I dunno..

...but...the weird thing is, whatever shit I'm told online about the reality directly and relatively around me...😂I honestly just ain't fuckin' seeing it in the real world with me own eyes. Pretty much more like the opposite in most cases.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Its like listening to some digbat finding out Washington breathed air, who's fuckin' mind is blown realizing, holy shit, Kennedy also breathed air....concluding: "omg, this Proves only one thing!" "Muh meshing dimensions!"...🤣ffs!

Nah for real though, ya definitely should be very careful with these "New Age Spirituality" cults coz they ain't about what they're overtly presenting.

"Evil does not create, it only twists, warps, and tricks the ignorant good into doing its bidding."

Easy to spot 'em when they advertise stupid materialistic self-gratification shit like "manifesting money"...😂jfc...and especially by the shameless employment of logically fallacious rhetorical trickery, eg: -"98% Percent of People have no idea this method exists..."

-"For 15 min manifesting money, there is powerful a manifestation technique..."

-"Wealth, money, health, relationship, relaxing, successful life"

My mind is only blown by the statistical anomaly for this to all line up.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
🤔?! . . . holy fuck😂... your deadpan is on point... 🤭I hope

When I say my mind is blown I’m not like a 4 year old getting the perfect gift at Christmas.

My mom and dad would see me open a gift and I’d look at them and say thank you. They always thought I didn’t like it because I didn’t act like my siblings. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Where I don’t do well is my anger. Working on that all the time.

Edit: if we get public hangings ….. I’ll be a giddy little Catholic school girl in a dick factory during Sunday mass.

I think.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom