Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Reminds me of a road trip to Las Vegas back in college. Drove straight from Austin to Vegas in a caravan of 3 cars heading to see the Grateful Dead for a 3 night run at Sam Boyd Stadium. This was well before mobile phones with maps, so we were feeling our way through in the pitch black of night. It's about 3am and we are flying through the desert and all of a sudden we hit a speed trap in Needles, CA. We had missed Vegas by about 50 miles in our tired daze from the 18 or so hour trip.

Sirens everywhere as 3 police cars pulled over our caravan of 3 vehicles at 3am. Cop walks up to my window and asks where we were headed and why the hurry. Girlfriend at the time leans over and excitedly proclaims, "we are headed to Vegas to see the Grateful Dead!" With the contraband we were carrying between our 3 cars, that was literally the last thing in the world that should have been said. I wasn't too pleased with her when the cops asked all of us to get out of the car for sobriety checks and flashlight scans of the cars. They found nothing and we were on our merry way after abut a half hour.

Fantastic shows. Traffic opened and Jerry ripped it. Great times. The strip flooded with Deadheads was something I'll never forget. Headed back in about a month to see Dead and Company at The Sphere. Can't wait.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Watch what you say on this forum tonight fellas and lady. I am confident that it is being watched by 3 letter agencies.

America died today. We no longer live in the United States of America. We live in an authoritarian republic that is moving at warp speed to gather as much power as it can against the people, something that George Orwell talked about.

Today may be the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back.

Top Bottom