Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

****SUPER IMPORTANT**** Shared With Me

"I have been waiting for this to start for months. Point#3 that Olson talks about in this video is so big, people will not be able to get their heads around it."

"The Decryption Key(God Key) is the ultimate backdoor into all election machines. The fact they discovered it written in plain text for multiple nefarious parties to discover is unbelievable!

Now I know how they discovered it, but I can’t say until they release it to the Supreme Court maybe as early as next week. It will blow people away because it gives significant weight to all of this evidence.

I don’t know how the Supreme Court can ignore all of this but the ramifications of this could be so big, it could shake the country.

For example, this God Key could expose every single real vote from the Presidential Election all the way down to every local election in the country in 2020 and 2022!

Here is what I will say about the potential gravity. I have commented on the Boards that I never believed Biden even received 50 million votes. When I said this to the folks who have all of this info, they laughed and said I wasn’t even close. It was significantly less than that."

Fucking A - GAME CHANGER

Got a little more information on this matter.

With the God Key you can basically get into machines from both 2020 & 2022 and show every original vote and how/when it was changed.

The issue for the SCOTUS is what do you do with all the people that were elected illegally?

What do you do with all the legislation that passed with the illegal office holders?

Oh yea remember how Amy Coney Barrett's nomination just flew thru?

That's because she is compromised.

Just like Epstein helped Chief Justice Roberts illegally adopt.

Guess how Justice Barrett got her two adopted children?

And oh yea the two adopted children are from where?

That's right - that favorite Clinton Island in the sun, yes Haiti.

Are you starting to see what we're up against?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
This maybe the only issue he has undertaken that he understands.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1710671528947.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
since they are firing Americans and hiring illegals, fvck Tyson/Hillshire

View attachment 214192

View attachment 214193

View attachment 214194
The good old days

Fuck that's an eight-ball per bottle of coke!

1710674636697-png.214194

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Live in Winter Park, Florida there has been a huge increase in home burglaries lately (one on my street last week). They got caught last night breaking into a home. 3 of them associated with a Chilean gang and have no documents or papers. Thanks Libs for keeping the border open....libs are disgusting

Damn, I'm literally just down the street from you in Oviedo. Sooner or later it'll probably make it's way to Seminole County.

We’ve had a bunch of car burglaries out here in unincorporated Seminole right between Oviedo and winter springs. They robbed like 10 cars in one night last week. Everybody got videos of what look like teenagers doing it on security cameras but no arrests. I walk my dog at night and have my own suspicions about who did it. Or possibly whose buddies did it.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
According to Politico, "a copy of Barrett's ballot history from the Indiana Statewide Voter Registration System obtained by POLITICO [shows] Barrett voted in the 2016 and 2018 general elections, and the 2016 Republican primary, though she pulled a Democratic ballot in the 2011 primary."[38]
I don’t know if she is compromised. But there are going to be tens or hundreds of thousands of these, though. The Dems went off the rails many years ago.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

I’m glad (I guess) that my kids made it through all the standard vaccines before Covid. Not sure I could get them all stuck that much after all we saw during that time. I think the stuff that has been around since I was a kid in the 80s is mostly safe, although it does seem like there could be a link between jabs and autism. We probably Won’t ever know because, if there is, there won’t be a study to show it. Just like there won’t be a study on medications taken by mass shooters.

But also, how many new immigrants have come to Europe and what is each of their vaccination statuses?

Latest posts

Top Bottom