Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/poland-warns-putin-we-can-do-something-unexpected/ar-BB1jYsXy

adosław Sikorski, the head of the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, has issued a stark warning to Vladimir Putin, suggesting that the West could take actions that the Russian president would not anticipate.

In an interview with "Gazeta Wyborcza," Sikorski emphasized the importance of keeping Putin worried about the West's potential moves.

Kentucky Launches New Policy for Cars Used Less Than 50 Miles/day

Smart Lifestyle TrendsKentucky Launches New Policy for Cars Used Less Than 50 Miles/day

Ad

"The point is to make Vladimir Putin worry about what we will do to him. And we can do something he does not expect," Sikorski stated.

A Shift in France's Stance Since the War's O

Goldhedge

Legendary
DON LEMON'S X CONTRACT DEMANDS

In dramatic pre-exit talks with X, Lemon's demands read like a celebrity rider: a Tesla Cybertruck, a $5 million advance on top of an $8 million salary, an equity stake in X, and the power to approve policy changes.

The list didn't stop there — a private jet to Vegas, a luxury suite, day drinking, and massages for him and his fiancé were also on the table.

Despite Elon's initial engagement, Lemon's hefty wishlist and a prickly interview led to his swift firing.

Source: DailyMail

Goldhedge

Legendary

"If You Can't See It, I Can't Help You" | Bill Holter​

INTERVIEW TIMELINE:
0:00 Intro
1:22 US debt crisis
11:30 Revaluing gold
13:12 Gold moving east
14:30 Gold going mainstream
16:30 End of empire
19:42 Collapse by design
22:16 Consolidating the banks
25:15 Explaining to family
30:10 Free speech
32:40 Silver vs gold bullion
37:30 Gaudens vs Eagle vs Buffalos
39:00 IRA & storage
42:40 Bill Holter online
44:00 Weekly specials

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Both major political parties are scum. They will pearl-clutch all day long and tweet about it. They just want your votes. That’s it. They only care about themselves. Straight trash. The Founding Fathers would have hated your guts. Let’s highlight a few:Barack Obama has coordinated more “racism” than any other President in American history. And it’s not towards black people. Barack, therein is a racist asshole. Kevin McCarthy is the biggest pussy in the GOP. And that’s saying something because MTG has been stretched out by everyone. Kevin takes the trophy because Adam Kinzinger’s punk ass got kicked out of Congress. Congratulations #fella. Mike Johnson is a very close second. Dan Crenshaw, is a one-eyed McCain that is a disgrace to the uniform. He wants to ban your free speech. This is not a conspiracy. This dickhead claimed the government doesn’t interfere with mainstream media. LMAO!Let’s talk about the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome. People with TDS has become a part of their identity. Congratulations on getting duped by the narrative. Your hatred for one man has become an everyday part of your life. How absolutely fucking pathetic. You are nothing without Trump. Speaking of TDS: Dumbasses like Harry Sisson are leeches on a payroll. Congrats on selling your soul for money. Again, pathetic. And your messiah is next.Joe Biden showered with HIS DAUGHTER and we are probably sure something worse happened. But,we will never know the truth. People can’t claim the diary isn’t real because two people got arrested for having it in their possession. Oh, and this brain-dead retard isn’t running the country. It’s obvious. Hunter Biden is the worst human being on the planet. Fuck you for defending him. If this was Don Jr. we were talking about, you know it would be broadcasted all over CNN in every airport in America. Because that’s the only place people have to watch that trash news network. I’m not going to talk shit about Hillary because I care about my well-being and am not suicidal. Lastly, the United States has become a fucking shithole only because of social and sexual deviants. You morons would have collapsed Rome. You can comment all day on my posts and I really don’t care. You are growing my engagement and my followers. I thank you for showing me your trigger. And if I get banned from ‘X’, now you know why. But at least I feel better. Let’s see what happens….Fuck it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Both major political parties are scum. They will pearl-clutch all day long and tweet about it. They just want your votes. That’s it. They only care about themselves. Straight trash. The Founding Fathers would have hated your guts. Let’s highlight a few:Barack Obama has coordinated more “racism” than any other President in American history. And it’s not towards black people. Barack, therein is a racist asshole. Kevin McCarthy is the biggest pussy in the GOP. And that’s saying something because MTG has been stretched out by everyone. Kevin takes the trophy because Adam Kinzinger’s punk ass got kicked out of Congress. Congratulations #fella. Mike Johnson is a very close second. Dan Crenshaw, is a one-eyed McCain that is a disgrace to the uniform. He wants to ban your free speech. This is not a conspiracy. This dickhead claimed the government doesn’t interfere with mainstream media. LMAO!Let’s talk about the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome. People with TDS has become a part of their identity. Congratulations on getting duped by the narrative. Your hatred for one man has become an everyday part of your life. How absolutely fucking pathetic. You are nothing without Trump. Speaking of TDS: Dumbasses like Harry Sisson are leeches on a payroll. Congrats on selling your soul for money. Again, pathetic. And your messiah is next.Joe Biden showered with HIS DAUGHTER and we are probably sure something worse happened. But,we will never know the truth. People can’t claim the diary isn’t real because two people got arrested for having it in their possession. Oh, and this brain-dead retard isn’t running the country. It’s obvious. Hunter Biden is the worst human being on the planet. Fuck you for defending him. If this was Don Jr. we were talking about, you know it would be broadcasted all over CNN in every airport in America. Because that’s the only place people have to watch that trash news network. I’m not going to talk shit about Hillary because I care about my well-being and am not suicidal. Lastly, the United States has become a fucking shithole only because of social and sexual deviants. You morons would have collapsed Rome. You can comment all day on my posts and I really don’t care. You are growing my engagement and my followers. I thank you for showing me your trigger. And if I get banned from ‘X’, now you know why. But at least I feel better. Let’s see what happens….Fuck it.

trump-you-know-it.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^about damn time^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
AI at work
1710586061182.png

^^turned or exposed^^

^^let it burn^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^let's bring them here^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The lady is smart.

These morons who advocate this stuff do so for the issue. They don't comply with their idiocy in their real lives. Do as we say; not as we do. One can never do away with carbon. It along with hydrogen and oxygen are the 3 critical elements in all organic substances. One can never eliminate it from existence regardless of how hard they scream and try.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

where people are held accountable internally in government for their criminal conduct. Kash also proposed a full fledged investigation into everyone in Congress who aided & abetted the J6 Committee

“Let’s see who broke the law.” The next few years should be fun!

Moosepoo80

Poster
Founder
Live in Winter Park, Florida there has been a huge increase in home burglaries lately (one on my street last week). They got caught last night breaking into a home. 3 of them associated with a Chilean gang and have no documents or papers. Thanks Libs for keeping the border open....libs are disgusting

Latest posts

Top Bottom