Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
What leverage does Congress have when the DOJ only prosecutes one side of the political aisle? That in and of itself is a horrible abuse of the system and Constitution.
Congress has the leverage to impeach and remove corrupt federal judges. Same authority they have over the president (which the doj does not have).

They have leverage, they just don’t have balls.

And of course, job numero uno is getting reelected and everything else is just not that important.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Good grief!!!

Hey Clay
sherlock-no-shit.gif

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Republican Rep. Ken Buck is exiting Congress early, further eroding GOP majority​

NBC Universal
SCOTT WONG AND SAHIL KAPUR
March 12, 2024 at 11:34 AM
819e5dabde4b13184a67c1a6cb2ed836

Mandel Ngan
WASHINGTON — Rep. Ken Buck, R-Colo., who frequently defied his own party and announced last fall he would not seek re-election, said Tuesday he will resign from Congress at the end of next week, further shrinking the GOP's already razor-thin majority.
"Today I am announcing that I will depart Congress at the end of next week," Buck said in a statement. "I look forward to staying involved in our political process, as well as spending more time in Colorado and with my family."
His departure will cut the House Republican margin to 218-213; Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., will continue to have two votes to spare before needing Democrats to govern. But illnesses and other unexpected absences could make his already difficult job even more challenging.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Two ladies were talking in heaven.

“Hi! my name is Janet, what is your name?”

“I'm Sherry. It's nice to meet you. Can I ask you how you died?”

“Sure, I froze to Death.”

“How horrible!” responded Sherry.

“It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

Sherry responded, “I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

Janet said, “So, what happened?”

She continued, “I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement.

Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

Janet said, “Too bad you didn't look in the freezer... we'd both still be alive.”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Hey Guys and Gals -

The Summer Real Estate Season is about to heat up.

If you or someone you care about is looking to buy a home, I'd love to get connected with them. And it goes without saying everything will always remain confidential!

Please remember that we can lend in all 50 states - we even have @Viking covered in AK!

We have about every program under the sun : Bank Statement Programs for Self-Employed, Retirement Mortgages, Construction Loans, & More.

With high home-values and a rough economy have been doing a lot of cash-out refinances to pay off high-interest debt.

If you are looking at investment properties we have a program that you can buy a property based solely on its' cash-flow - your income isn't even put on the application.

I've never posted and only doing so as trying to make up for a brutal year in the industry last year.

BTW Here's a post on the home-board from a single-dad first-responder I helped, the other guys couldn't get it done.

Leaving it here as it's best to see what others say about me not what I say:

"I’ve used @MortgageHorn above twice now. Have one conversation with him and you’ll know nobody knows more or will work harder.

Just recently I tried using two other brokers that were strongly referred by my realtor and other coworkers after using Cary for my first house 9 years ago. Ended up calling him back because while the other two talked a big game, they weren’t delivering anything different. My first home and then just now trying to get back into one post-divorce single income, I’ve BARELY qualified…probably shouldn’t have either time, yet Cary made it ****in happen.

I can also reach him or his team easily when I have questions. It sucked playing the voicemail game with other brokers when you’ve got so much on the line.

He told me once that mortgage loans are like a Rubik’s Cube, there’s a thousand ways to solve it. Fairly certain he actually digs the challenge of loans that are a pain in the ass for everyone else

Call him."

TIA -
MH
Can u all do DSCR's on manufactured home on permanent foundation? PM details if so. Thanks.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Hey Guys and Gals -

The Summer Real Estate Season is about to heat up.

If you or someone you care about is looking to buy a home, I'd love to get connected with them. And it goes without saying everything will always remain confidential!

Please remember that we can lend in all 50 states - we even have @Viking covered in AK!

We have about every program under the sun : Bank Statement Programs for Self-Employed, Retirement Mortgages, Construction Loans, & More.

With high home-values and a rough economy have been doing a lot of cash-out refinances to pay off high-interest debt.

If you are looking at investment properties we have a program that you can buy a property based solely on its' cash-flow - your income isn't even put on the application.

I've never posted and only doing so as trying to make up for a brutal year in the industry last year.

BTW Here's a post on the home-board from a single-dad first-responder I helped, the other guys couldn't get it done.

Leaving it here as it's best to see what others say about me not what I say:

"I’ve used @MortgageHorn above twice now. Have one conversation with him and you’ll know nobody knows more or will work harder.

Just recently I tried using two other brokers that were strongly referred by my realtor and other coworkers after using Cary for my first house 9 years ago. Ended up calling him back because while the other two talked a big game, they weren’t delivering anything different. My first home and then just now trying to get back into one post-divorce single income, I’ve BARELY qualified…probably shouldn’t have either time, yet Cary made it ****in happen.

I can also reach him or his team easily when I have questions. It sucked playing the voicemail game with other brokers when you’ve got so much on the line.

He told me once that mortgage loans are like a Rubik’s Cube, there’s a thousand ways to solve it. Fairly certain he actually digs the challenge of loans that are a pain in the ass for everyone else

Call him."

TIA -
MH
If you have anyone looking at the coast of South or North Carolina hit me up. Idk if you do that but if so, shout!

Latest posts

Top Bottom