Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
This is NOT the first guy to build a water powered car that was murdered.

“I think a lot about the time that kid drove 200 miles to Buffalo to pew pew a bunch of people in grocery store because he was such a racist. He had to drive all the way to Buffalo to do it.
And one of those people turned out to be Aaron Salter Junior, an inventor who created the world's first water powered car and was featured on the local news in Buffalo 2 months before the shooting.A man who created this world changing revolutionary item, unalive by some random kid who drove 200 miles to do his crimes.

I think about that a lot.

”Headlines before the fact checkers got to the story:“Slain Buffalo officer was a genius, worked on water-fueled car engine”Headlines after the fact checkers got to the story:FACT CHECK: WAS BUFFALO MASS SHOOTING VICTIM AARON SALTER JR. KILLED FOR WORKING ON A WATER-POWERED CAR ENGINE?“

While Salter Jr. was working on prototypes for water-based car engines, there is no evidence he was targeted for his invention. The alleged shooter was motivated by a racist conspiracy theory, according to NBC News.

”Who do you believe?That this guy drove 200 miles and targeted and killed this very special revolutionary inventor on purpose Or mainstream media’s fact checkers

Grove City Ohio. Dude built one in the 80’s or90’s then got suicided.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The Merchant Law firm of her and her husband will never have to worry about getting clients ever again. She is the best lawyer/investigator I have ever seen in a courtroom. Plus dem titties....
boobs-show.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1709900625652.png

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
It is actually true, multiple news sources have reported.

Nothing will happen, but it shows how far our country has descended where speech gets you arrested.
I’m so fucking pissed I could run through a brick wall. We have faggots buttfucking in the Capitol building yet a GOLD STAR father gets arrested.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

For the amount of money cabinet secretaries make, I'll work as EPA Administrator or HHS Secretary. I know more than either of the people who run these agencies. Hell, I live in Texas and know more about O&G and other energy than Granholm and I only know the gas pump. The same for Dept of Education. I couldn't do worse.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Denver asks property owners to rent to illegals. Who pays them? Denver says they are out of money. Next up will be mandatory placement in people's homes, apartments, etc.

Medical care in Denver running out of money. Even medicaid can't cover the illegals who have been given it.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/03/denver-asks-property-owners-to-rent-to-illegal-immigrants/

Denver needs to sue the Feds for their costs. Take it from the money destined for Ukraine.

Let the lawsuits begin.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom