Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Having Tulsi would get under Hillarys and Kamalas skin big time. So from that perspective she would be great.

With Trumps rep, it has to be a woman. Lake needs to be the AZ Senator as everyone as mentioned, and she may be too toxic nationally (not for me).
If Tulsi has truly awakened, then she would be a huge asset because she has seen behind the Dem’s (purple) curtains.

Law Abiding Citizen

Elite
Founder
How simple would it be for the committee to just interview Hur themselves. You would think that the doj report is gonna have lots of blackout in it to begin with.
You always get the established testimony from depositions before you conduct the hearing. On them down on their lies and trap them in their own facts.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I do not trust the Red Cross with the information they collect…

Community note is trash. If most Covid vax are not self replicating why do they specifically ask about the Covid shot. Why don’t they ask about specific vaccines they know are self replicating.

Is the Covid poison the only self replicating possibility even if only used in a few of them?

noelnole

Elite
Founder
yes lake for vp if we want trump to have any chance to clean this mess up if he wins

vivek, tulsi, noem i just dont trust just yet and prob never will

i dont want anything to hinder djt this time around ala mike pence

trump has gotta make better decisions on his advisors this time out, he needs to learn from his mistakes GD it

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
So now its illegal to make up a story to the fbi again... I wish they'd make up their mind. Can you lie to the fbi or not?
Well to the FBI's credit, he has only been lying to them for 9 + years. :rolleyes:

They must not know about or use the info vetting process. 🙄

Seems like a whole lot of the FBI sources are lying to them ie Christopher Steele etc

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Some antichrist chatter going on…I love it. Even as a kid, eschatology has been one of my favorite biblical topics. The Islamic AC was my view for most of my life(34), but I just don’t see that happening anymore. While America has lost a lot of its global “superiority” in recent years, all it takes is the right leader to get back in office and we’re back to being king in no time. Even now, American culture dominates the world…our music, corporations, etc..American culture is basically global culture. It seems the only global leader that could broker the kind of peace talked about prior to the tribulation, is an American leader. As much as I love DJT…he sure does have the ability to make the impossible, possible. The beast and the 10 horns (10 kings…think about the sword dance, visit to the forbidden city…did DJT unite the kings during his first term?) destroy the harlot…let’s say this harlot is the global deep state system, specifically the American deep state that seems to control everything globally at this time. If DJT and his allies actually destroy this deep state system (the harlot), would that not be celebrated across the entire world? The man would pretty much have the green light to bring in an entirely new system, and we all know he would take every opportunity to boast about doing what everyone before him deemed as impossible. Peace thru strength has been his main talking point for his next go around, and the AC is a man that brings peace never seen before. Think Abraham Accords on steroids. Maybe he’s not the guy, but could definitely see him playing a role in introducing this antichrist figure to the world…like a co-sign. I just don’t see an Islamic leader being viewed globally as a force for good, capable of gaining favor with the Christian/western world and ultimately deceiving them after being possessed by Satan. Maybe America is eventually blown off the map, making this a more likely outcome…who knows? Interesting times we’re living in. I don’t agree with everything he talks about, but the Donnie Darkened guy has a lot of good stuff on this topic. Obviously no one knows for sure (always have to get that on record before someone jumps in quoting Jesus saying only the Father knows the date and time)…nothing wrong with speculating. Apologies if this seems like incoherent gibberish lol…had to get this typed up before getting back to work.

original-7626666-1.jpg

;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom