Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Also, the court deferred the majority of the case that is still before the 5th Circuit. Abbott is exploiting this window to rally more governors, and more personnel, and to secure the moral high ground. Good for Abbott, good for Texas, good for America. HOLD THE LINE TEXAS!

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
FUCK the CIA, FBI, NSA, Homeland Security. Put this on your watchlist fags.

According to the FBI, you may be an anti-government extremist if you’ve:

a) purchased a Bible or other religious materials,
b) used terms like “MAGA” and “Trump,”
c) shopped at Dick’s Sporting Goods, Cabela’s, or Bass Pro Shops,
d) purchased tickets to travel by bus, cars, or plane,
e) all of the above.
In fact, if you selected any of those options in recent years, you’re probably already on a government watchlist.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

More Hacking of Dominion Election equipment in Georgia trial.​

Dr. Halderman then created a voter card by utilizing his software and the same equipment mentioned above. This voter card differed from the ones issued at a polling location in that it can be used an infinite number of times and in any location countywide for the same election. Typically, a voter card issued to a voter by a poll worker is a one-time use card.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/part-1-full-scope-dominion-icx-hack-federal/

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
When the first diebold voter systems were introduced in 2000 after the hanging chad I never trusted voting machines. There were reports of problems then, memory cards failing, etc. I thought there should have been a printed ballot from the voting machine for audits and verification of counts.
There was a Georgia tech professor in court claiming the machine was secure. The code was never released and made public for audits.
We’ll finally for the 2020 election they had a printed paper ballot the voter would put in the drop box. I also tested the process by requesting a mail in ballot, didn’t submit it, then went in and voted in person. when getting a ballot, they noticed I had a unused mail in ballot and had to confirm it would be invalidated.

So all this to be said is I never expected the state to ignore the checks put in the system, never run the audits of paper ballots against the memory cards. The professor is obviously not bought and exposing these asshats.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 211696

View attachment 211697
Oooh.... I like that. Dan would need to bring in several people with him to keep from getting fucked from behind he's a law guy.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

"My dad was carrying my brothers, and my mom was running with stuff, and I slipped, and I fell." "As I turned around, I looked over the building, and I saw these stealth planes just flying and dropping things, and the ground was shaking."That's one of the most traumatic experiences and images in my childhood that stayed with me to this day."In 1999, NATO bombed Yugoslavia for 78 days without approval from the United Nations, dropping more than 28,000 bombs, including depleted uranium and cluster munitions, killing over 2000 civilians and displacing more than 250,000 people.NATO destroyed: -25,000 residential buildings -595 kilometers of railroads -470 kilometers of roads -44 bridges -14 airports -19 hospitals -69 schools -18 kindergartens -176 cultural monumentsSenator Joe Biden criticized NATO for not being ruthless enough and suggested a harsher "Japanese German-style occupation."If you look at every modern American war or conflict, from Yugoslavia to Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Ukraine, or Gaza, you'll find President Joe Biden's bloody fingerprints directly involved in increasing the bloodshed. Supporting Joe Biden means supporting a never-ending cycle of war and a continuous flow of bloodshed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom