Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
talladega-nights-the-ballad-of-ricky-bobby-dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me.gif
I don’t understand what the deal is with a couple more Africans

Dolphincock

Elite
My thoughts and will offend some (maybe). Hopefully when Trump is sworn in, His 1st day is to declare martial law while the military rounds up every fucking illegal and deports them. Keeps the courts at bay so the dems cant run to them and cry foul as Military rules as this point for 120 days. Next, Round up every fucking Rhino and Democrap, state and federal level, who went against the oath which they took while in office and ship them to GITMO to face trial for treason against the United States. No lengthy military trial and no appeals. Hang them all on Live TV. Next, round up the media heads who are trying to fuck up this country and lie to the American people day in and day out and throw them in Jail without bail while at the same time release every Jan 6 defendant. Also Release Derek Chauvin and his the other 2 cops that were fraudulantly convicted. Also Get the fuck out of NATO and WEF and shut down the central bank. Then and only then can we start dealing with worldly shit. I'm sure I have left out a few things and you are more than welcome to expand on my thoughts.
The FBI will see this and I will probably be in Jail soon

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The mantra of we Gen-Xers. It’s probably why our generation is the most pissed off about race being an issue again. We were beyond it growing up and through college.
Can always tell a lib, when they say, my black friend, or this person at work who's black. But everyone else see's color, they're colorblind if you ask them

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
My thoughts and will offend some (maybe). Hopefully when Trump is sworn in, His 1st day is to declare martial law while the military rounds up every fucking illegal and deports them. Keeps the courts at bay so the dems cant run to them and cry foul as Military rules as this point for 120 days. Next, Round up every fucking Rhino and Democrap, state and federal level, who went against the oath which they took while in office and ship them to GITMO to face trial for treason against the United States. No lengthy military trial and no appeals. Hang them all on Live TV. Next, round up the media heads who are trying to fuck up this country and lie to the American people day in and day out and throw them in Jail without bail while at the same time release every Jan 6 defendant. Also Release Derek Chauvin and his the other 2 cops that were fraudulantly convicted. Also Get the fuck out of NATO and WEF and shut down the central bank. Then and only then can we start dealing with worldly shit. I'm sure I have left out a few things and you are more than welcome to expand on my thoughts.
The FBI will see this and I will probably be in Jail soon
👏👏🇺🇸

Viking

Legendary
Founder

I hadnt watched that shit league in 20 years. If you watch their superbowl go look in the mirror for your answer to, "what is wrong with this country?"

PS to that blowhard I never heard of, the black anthem ain't national, its racist and if you are ok with it you are the problem. Myself, I will be shredding the slopes of Alyeska. Fuck that bs game! Skol!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom