Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

IU/NDFAN

Elite
Founder
Home of the best meat rubs and seasonings anywhere. Check out Voodoo and Deez Nuts, you won’t be disappointed!

Check out their recipes on the website as well!
HEY! You forgot to tell me it wasn't a restaurant. I had to find out the hard way then walk all the way across the street to another place. :mad:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1705752779396.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮:poop::poop::poop::poop:

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮:poop::poop::poop::poop:

Good sir I want to applaud your contributions to the board. Every morning I login I get a major headlines data dump from you. Allows me to skim major topics. I appreciate this.

I appreciate you!

NO HOMO

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
For any fellow comic book nerd out there.

Wow...no idea how this cleared the lefties in charge of Disney. Marvel Comics is starting a new story arc for Steve Rogers similar to the Dark Knight Rises where he is old but sees everything going to crap and decides to come out of retirement to fight back. The theme being anti-authoritarianism and reading the synopsis in the article sounds a lot like what is happening today. Again, no idea how this made print with Commies in Disney and even in Marvel. Hell commies over every major corporation there is basically.

https://www.gamesradar.com/avengers-twilight-gives-steve-rogers-the-dark-knight-returns-style-story-we-didnt-know-we-needed/

Latest posts

Top Bottom