Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

92Kx7D.gif

9Mounties07

Elite
The civil cases are the ones I think he loses. Just like the rape case that was thrown out, but he was held liable in a civil court, which on its face value is complete bullshit.

Nothing criminal will stick. That’s my opinion and true that SCOTUS will have to come in and rule.

I think Thomas is going to take the gloves off and rain all holy hell down on judgment. I also feel that there is going to be some kind of precedent set at the federal level in regards to voting procedures. Thomas left the door open for that back in 2020 when the case came to the court. If they can establish precedent for mail in voting, voter ID and any other additional voting matters it will completely neuter the nations lower courts.

In my opinion, this is how we beat them.
Hell yea Shaun

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
completely untrue.

It will also help move attention away from Ukraine. Add war in the Middle East to the running list of the current thing to support. Again.
It will also allow the scumbags in the Congress to vote more money for Ukraine but include it under cover in a Yemen/ME/Israeli/Gaza funding bill.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

EXCLUSIVE:

🚨IOWA CAUCUS VOTE COUNTING CONFLICT OF INTEREST🚨

I have discovered that the Iowa GOP has hired Patrick Stewart of Red Oak Strategic LLC to oversee the process of counting the votes on the day of the Iowa Caucus.

The owner of Red Oak Strategic
@redoakstrategic
is Mark Stephenson, who is married to Ashlee Rich Stephenson
@ashleewrich
. Ashlee Rich Stephenson is the President of AxAdvocacy (Axiom’s lobbying shop). Axiom is owned by Jeff Roe, who was the head of Ron DeSantis’s Super PAC Never Back Down
@NvrBackDown24

Along with being the President of Axiom’s lobbying shop and joining the US Chamber of Commerce, Ashlee Rich Stephenson was formerly working for WPA Intelligence, the company that gets paid to do Ron DeSantis’s super PAC's data & polling. Ashlee was also the polling coordinator for the RNC.

I have looked at her X account, and Ashlee frequently likes posts that attack President Trump, and she likes posts that favor
@RonDeSantis
and his Never Back Down PAC.

It’s worth noting that the previous President of AxAdvocacy was
@DavidPolyansky
, who is currently
@RonDeSantis
’s Deputy Campaign manager and the current Chief Strategy officer at
@jeffroe
’s Axiom Strategies.

Prior to joining Axiom and AxAdvocacy, David Polyansky served as Chief of Staff to Senator Ted Cruz, who still refuses to endorse President Trump for 2024.

Jeff Roe is notoriously anti-Trump and many of his clients are Never Trumpers.

Red Oak Strategic is also a vendor to the Senate Leadership fund that’s operated by Trump hater Mitch McConnell.

How can the voters in Iowa have faith in their votes being counted correctly and fairly when Red Oak Strategic
@redoakstrategic
, the company that has been retained to manage and oversee the calculation of the votes for the Iowa Caucus, has a very blatant conflict of interest with Ron DeSantis’s campaign and his Super Pac that they never disclosed to the public?

This is very concerning!

Been having this weird feeling that the Republican primaries, starting with the Iowa caucus is going to be shady has fuck.
This only cements it. If anyone other that DJT wins, It’s going to be a long and frustrating primary season.

Goldhedge

Legendary

How and Why the Western Media is Lying about Taiwan Ahead Pivotal Elections​

Update on growing US-Chinese tensions, particularly over Taiwan’s status…

- Taiwan elections on January 13, 2024 see a pragmatic KMT vs. a US-backed DPP facing off and determining whether US efforts to move Taiwan into the middle of a US-China war will succeed;
- Taiwan is recognized by the UN, US, UK, EU and most other nations on Earth as part of China under “One China” policies, recognizing the People’s Republic of China (PRC) in Beijing as the sole legitimate government of all of China;
- Despite recognizing a One China policy, the West regularly encourages Taiwan separatism, arming the Taiwan administration, and undermining Chinese sovereignty and territorial integrity in violation of international law;
- The Western media regularly and deliberately deceives the global public with their reporting, omitting the truth regarding Taiwan’s true status, instead depicting Taiwan as a “country” China is “bullying” with the West rushing to its “defense;”
- Taiwan’s DPP claims the people on Taiwan must decide the island province’s future with the rest of China, however much of Taiwan’s “democratic” system is directed and determined by Washington for Washington’s interests, at the expense of Taiwan;

Top Bottom