Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Like Pence I cant put my finger on it. Good enough for me to say so.

there was a vid posted few pages back in which he defrauded investors by selling a pharmaceutical for treating alzheimers

he knew it was a failed drug when he purchased it from glaxosmithkline but still lauded it as life saving

he got his mama to peddled it along with some family members

soon as he made his monies he high tailed it outta there

im paraphrasing

ill try to find the video

plus everything he says seems too good to be true which is why the jury is still out with me regarding vivek

i wanna believe

Viking

Legendary
Founder
there was a vid posted few pages back in which he defrauded investors by selling a pharmaceutical for treating alzheimers

he knew it was a failed drug when he purchased it from glaxosmithkline but still lauded it as life saving

im paraphrasing

plus everything he says seems too good to be true which is why the jury is still out with me regarding vivek

i wanna believe
That and the fact that WEF let him just walk away from whatever young leader bs award he was a part of. As if...... silver tongued serpent. JMHO, skol!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Yep!

And the only way you're that confident and know you can't lose is when you are holding all the cards in particular a...

images

So I'm guessing "he has it all".

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1704974174450.png

1704974231397.png

Are we still going to have to entertain this topic in June?

Should we just change thread title to “Official Orange Bowl postgame masturbation thread”?

The dawgs will never stop until someone’s crowns them. They were like this win they weren’t winning.

If they lose a game it’s well they shouldn’t have and allllllllllllll these excuses. Got lucky and won? Well that’s because they are the best. They are weird bunch that easily detaches from reality and typically more insecure than your wife

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^will he be charged like Trump for overestimating the cost^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

im paraphrasing

i wanna believe
Thus far in all his travels and speeches he hasn't been subjected to the MSM's full bore anal exam. I've seen no fake rape victims being trotted out, no widespread digging for dirt from his past or anything like Trump and others have been subjected to. Could be the MSM and deep state don't fear his "Mieli" calls to dismantle the government. When he is deemed a real threat to the establishment, these will appear unless he is the Trojan Horse candidate and the deep state approves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom