Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
A rodent based virus is circulating amongst the orcs in many sectors of the front lines! Reports of orc’s eyes bleeding, extreme dehydration, stroke, heart attack, and extreme fever are among the commonly experienced symptoms.

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Hey, why are my twatter links not coming through correctly all of the sudden? What am I missing?
Something is wrong with this board. Do not click the copy link at the bottom right of a tweet and post it, bc it doesn't work on this board. You need to click on the actual tweet and copy the entire URL for it to post here. I don't know why it's doing that but it's been doing that for months.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

Glad to see, we’re making it back from all the destruction, that Jimbo Fisher and Willie Taggart did to the program. Deion Sanders wonders why we didn’t do a diversity hire after that experiment with Willie Taggart. I wished him well, but there was never a chance to much fun and games and music and fun. Danny Kanell is a class act I so miss the dynasty years that a lot of you don’t remember, the 20 years of 10+ wins and top5 finishes, a true dynasty, I am off my soapbox now, merry Christmas

gear and top-five finishes.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Just so everyone realizes, this means there will be no true national champion declared this year.

As a result, Georgia remains the Kangs of College Football for another year.

If you have a problem with that, blame the committee.
I remember when the only time I talked about Georgia football was when I had to schedule for my trash being picked up, Georgia, and Alabama didn’t even matter, Beau Biden always said the national championship runs through the state of Florida, that way for many decades

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I remember when the only time I talked about Georgia football was when I had to schedule for my trash being picked up, Georgia, and Alabama didn’t even matter, Beau Biden always said the national championship runs through the state of Florida, that way for many decades
Beau Biden said what??? When did he become a college football expert?

Goldhedge

Legendary
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by INFLATION, then by DEFLATION, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.... I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." Thomas Jefferson

Top Bottom