Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Interesting observation. She sure has hit the mainstream of late....

It could be she is the most popular artist in the world and she’s been on tour for the first time in a while . She’s always had a huge following and it’s going to get bigger.

She’s powerful enough she could sway an election easily with whoever she vocally supports. Fortunately she stays out of it for the most part but if she decided to get vocal she would have millions of 18-35 year old females voting.

Goldhedge

Legendary
History lesson here

DEAN HENDERSON - HOW THEY ARE DESTROYING AMERICA & WHAT WILL WE DO?​

Dean Henderson joins me for another history lesson and discussion about how the royal bloodlines, today's filthy rich robber barons and tycoons, are destroying America - according to plan! So many brilliant nuggets. The big question is, what will we, the people, do? Elections are not the answer. Peaceful, non-violent protests? Civil War?

I keep coming back to this question posed by Dr. Helen Caldicott, "Are we are evolutionary aberration, designed in an evolutionary sense, not to survive?"

I wonder.
57m

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Mine has been off and on bad for months. The provider was changing out the equipment to increase speeds to about 1 Gbps for the past 3 months and service has been bad the whole time. Now they are fine tuning the stuff meaning intermittent outages
I spend a lot of time RVing and use a combination of t-mobile and Starlink. I can honestly say I see no difference between 30 mbs and 200 mbs. Not sure why only 94 mbs would keep X’s from loading

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I spend a lot of time RVing and use a combination of t-mobile and Starlink. I can honestly say I see no difference between 30 mbs and 200 mbs. Not sure why only 94 mbs would keep X’s from loading
Don't know either but I do know that I haven't had a problem since. The tech said there were other issues as well. He put in a new modem and had to adjust it several times. Each time it went up another 100 Mbps until it got to 500 Mbps. One reason they are upgrading is all the people working at home now and using more "juice" than before. I'm the last house on the line and get what's left. Off and on problems since the lockdown.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Russians expose money laundering, dead children with missing organs and illegal biolabs.

"Tragically, additional children were discovered deceased with missing organs in the underground tunnels of Ukraine, including one that extended beneath FJB's 200-acre property."

How much did that cost on his $174,000 Senate salary?

I truly hope you believe this. It will make his loss that much sweeter!
Russians expose money laundering, dead children with missing organs and illegal biolabs.

"Tragically, additional children were discovered deceased with missing organs in the underground tunnels of Ukraine, including one that extended beneath FJB's 200-acre property."

How much did that cost on his $174,000 Senate salary?
IMG_2624.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom