Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Carolina’s are apart of that Florida alliance big dawg
It’s such a stupid premise for a movie.

Rebellion like that would never work. Drone technology would allow the federal government to neutralize any threat without any risk to their own assets. It would make for some interesting TikTok videos though!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
They control what we pay, that’s what’s going on in the energy market. Gas could be 1.50 if we wanted it to be
That story I found of the government having to make huge revisements in oil use/production/imports/exports... It kind of sounds like the prices are fluctuating because people are getting vastly different numbers from one day to the next.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
There are 7 teams that should be pissed at FSU. The 12 team playoffs could have been implemented by now except the cinnamon rolls decided to hem and haw. That’s irony they got burned on a decision they made years ago.
Factually incorrect. ACC hemmed and hawed because the CFB did not want to guarantee championship tie-ins to P5 conference champs. I don’t know about you but, 8 SEC teams and 4 B1G teams doesn’t seem like an actual championship. And as it stands, they were 100% correct, based on the unethical behavior this year alone. Next year get ready for a big serving of Mizzou and Tenn type teams in the playoffs. Although I wish there were 12 teams, anyone that is a true fan of CFB can see beyond the incestuous and unethical ESPN/SEC/CFB relationship to see that it was unfair that FSU was left out.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
For those with "loading" issues on this site. I had similar for the last week. I checked my d/l speed on my internet and it was only 94 Mbps on all my computers. My ISP repairman came by and found issues with my internet service. It was fixed and now I have no issues with pages or videos loading. Went from 94 mbps to 574 Mbps which is what I was paying for and all is well.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
For those with "loading" issues on this site. I had similar for the last week. I checked my d/l speed on my internet and it was only 94 Mbps on all my computers. My ISP repairman came by and found issues with my internet service. It was fixed and now I have no issues with pages or videos loading. Went from 94 mbps to 574 Mbps which is what I was paying for and all is well.
So it was you that fucked it up for the rest of us. Lol. Edward from Kentucky said someone cut the fiber optic lines.

So if radical muslims in Yemen and Africa can shut down trade in the Red Sea while we are going through all this other crap... How bad does the new year get? Whole lot of oil and trade flow through there.
How do you figure that they are going “shut down” trade in that corridor?

Even if that were possible it’s not like shipping can’t just go around Africa.

Peter Zeihan was right when he said globalization was ending. Its time you wake up to that fact and stop gaslighting people into thinking it will be a problem for America instead of a positive.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Factually incorrect. ACC hemmed and hawed because the CFB did not want to guarantee championship tie-ins to P5 conference champs. I don’t know about you but, 8 SEC teams and 4 B1G teams doesn’t seem like an actual championship. And as it stands, they were 100% correct, based on the unethical behavior this year alone. Next year get ready for a big serving of Mizzou and Tenn type teams in the playoffs. Although I wish there were 12 teams, anyone that is a true fan of CFB can see beyond the incestuous and unethical ESPN/SEC/CFB relationship to see that it was unfair that FSU was left out.
Fair enough, I just regurgitate what I hear :).

But no one wants to face Mizzou this year in the playoffs if it were the best 10 teams. They would wreck some teams expected to go far. Next year could be similar if they replace the players going to the nfl.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
So if radical muslims in Yemen and Africa can shut down trade in the Red Sea while we are going through all this other crap... How bad does the new year get? Whole lot of oil and trade flow through there.
Probably the old bait and switch as it will give Israel the “only option” to finish the Ben Gurian canal right through Gaza. As always, any issue/conflict works out in Israel’s favor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom