Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
WTF was the point of that?

The dude just stood there.

I swear humans have been conditioned to completely disregard the value of human life. It’s been a long process but the globalists have achieved it with people like this out there.
I could see where some men in Ukraine may feel that their lives have no value and maybe he just wanted to take a few politicians with him???

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Never Trust Anyone That Eats Pizza With OJ ;):oops:

Just Like in the US Asians Are An Easy Mark

Follow Your Security Protocols (Which This Guy Unfortunately and Likely Had None or Had Even Thought of Any)

1. Ask a girl for her Insta or FB account - you want to see if they have a digital footprint -99% of normal girls will have them that's who they are - if they don't that is a red flag

2. And this guy fucked up here - in the earlier article on this incident, they stated that he let the girl call a cab for them (and of course it was a fake cab driven by gang member) first why would you ever let any girl call for a cab anywhere, next don't use cabs - use Uber they keep a record of every trip you took, the route, the driver, the car etc - you have a digital record/footprint - never ever let the girl arrange transport, hotel, meeting place - ever!

3. Cedula is their national ID and they are required to have it with them at all times. Ask to see it. If they are for real they'll have no problem - it also let's you see if they are who they say you are.

4. Only stay at a place with 24 Hour security that check ID and records it of every person that enters - whether a hotel or AirBNB - Their Policy should be no cedula no entry period.

5. Stay in nicer places that afford more security - for example where I live not only does security check id - they know that if me or any of my friends have girls over - that in every case we must exit with the guests. If we are not with our guests when they walk down - they detain them and come check on my apartment to make sure everything is ok - this is a building wide policy.

If possible stay in a place that has only one way in and one way out - most nice buildings are built like this in Colombia - you have only one option and that is thru a door at the security station that the security guard must buzz you in and out.

6. Send an Uber to pick up your date and bring her to where you are going to meet. First, any normal girl expects this gesture here in Colombia you pay for her Uber from and to home. Second, if she insists on getting her own ride that is a red flag. Lastly, you have digital record of where she lives. This applies anywhere in the world.

7. "Interview" any one you meet - ask questions about work, family, where they live in the city do their answers make sense - re-ask later in a different way and see if things remain the same. @TheRealJohnCooper can chime in here

8. If you live abroad establish a "Home-Turf" - I eat at one of the nicest restaurants here 3+ times a week - I know the owner personally as well as almost every employee. They are like my family here - in fact they are all coming to my place this Sunday for a party to celebrate my anniversary here and our friendship. I have every first date meet me there.

Why because when I walk in and every person from the owner to the bartenders embrace me and call me by name - the girl is like who the fuck is this and if they are up to no good they know this is the wrong place. I always sit at the bar first - after a while I go to the bathroom - the bartenders watch her actions for me - does she try anything shady - is she on the phone while I'm away.

Next when sitting at the bar the bartenders who obviously have much better Spanish than me will engage with her asking questions feeling her out - they are locals they can be really helpful in sizing them up. If things seem off they'll let me know it.

9. If possible also meet them out with one of your friends - since they have no interest in the girl they will be a more keen observer of her

10. Trust your intuition - if it feels off excuse yourself saying you don't feel good or whatever and GTFO

11. Oh yea - if traveling with friends - each night have someone be like the designated driver - each friend has a night they don't drink - they just hangout and observe - if others get lucky - they stay up and make sure all ends well

12. Bonus if with friends - hire security it doesn't cost that much and let them be the designated driver/overseer

On 11 & 12 if girls have bad intentions and see this happening they'll peel off and find another mark

Is this overkill?

Perhaps, but once out of your city where you grew up you lose the intel advantage of you local network and knowing who your date is - let's be real in any city if you live there more than likely you and your date know some of the same other people.

You lose that advantage when you travel overseas or even to another city in the USA.

Thus, if you don't want to end up on the cover of a newspaper you have to do stuff that would seem silly in your home city where you know your surroundings and lots of people.

BTW

Same Author of this Article Dropped This Story Just Two Days Ago

Watch Out in Fiji Too

Damn It Same Shit is Happening in Miami

Men drugged and targeted in robberies by women they meet while out

Moral of Story

Be Careful Everywhere Never Let Your Guard Down

Finally @Jake Broe Stan None of This Applies to You - As Straight Males We Have No Advice on How to Keep You From Getting Snuffed While Being Pounded in the Ass

Stay Safe LACers

Doing a Little Investigation As I Know Where This Restaurant is Located

Here is the Same Girl Back at Same Restaurant in 2019

Wondering How Many Crimes Can Be Tied Back to Her and Possibly The Restaurant is Involved

2019 Picture From TripAdvisor

1702656886167.png

Picture Today from NY Post

1702656972434.png

Looks Like the Same Chic To Me

1702657047608.png

Colombian Government Knows They Have to Stop This or They Kill The Goose Laying the Golden Eggs of Tourist $

Recent Arrest of a Gang

1702657318314.png

Carry On

Doing a Little Investigation As I Know Where This Restaurant is Located

Here is the Same Girl Back at Same Restaurant in 2019

Wondering How Many Crimes Can Be Tied Back to Her and Possibly The Restaurant is Involved

2019 Picture From TripAdvisor

View attachment 209506

Picture Today from NY Post

View attachment 209507

Looks Like the Same Chic To Me

View attachment 209508

Colombian Government Knows They Have to Stop This or They Kill The Goose Laying the Golden Eggs of Tourist $

Recent Arrest of a Gang

View attachment 209509

Carry On
Shit hole country.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

PUTIN MAY BE AN EVIL MAN, BUT HE SEES WHAT THE WHOLE WORLD SEES.

The persecution of President Trump 45 has exposed the US political system as "Rotten".

Putin said, "They cannot pretend to teach anyone about Democracy. Everything that is happening with Donald Trump in front of the whole world.

The whole world sees except Democrat Voters!"

The persecution of President Trump 45 has exposed the US political system as "Rotten".

Putin said, "They cannot pretend to teach anyone about Democracy. Everything that is happening with Donald Trump in front of the whole world.

If you’re this easily trolled by Putin then you should just move there. Yikes!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Thoughts on the Taylor Swift psyop.

They’re pumping her up in every medium possible right now because she’s gonna get Merc’d as part of a false flag in 2024.

You guessed it. By MAGA of course.
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

From the beginning, Putin was the good guy.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Thoughts on the Taylor Swift psyop.

They’re pumping her up in every medium possible right now because she’s gonna get Merc’d as part of a false flag in 2024.

You guessed it. By MAGA of course.
I don't think so. I just think she is Soros and the Deep State's new megaphone. Since Soros bought her a few years ago, she has been shoved down all our throats. That won't work on us of course but it is influencing all kids and suburban moms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom