Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The lawsuit he filed against Pfizer and Big Pharma was not about their death jab. It was about another drug they falsified the records on and dispensed. The suit is aimed at defrauding Medicaid---Something the fed gov't should be undertaking. But, no, they are in bed with Big Pharma.

https://dallasexpress.com/state/ag-paxton-sues-pfizer-for-defrauding-medicaid/?acuuid=14265&vgo_ee=1BJYZ+Wl8IGwdKbGQL1AM+mY7oi6ws7IFp7h7CqM65Iweh53iAad:n8JfnzsdIN8pQigSQrKAsJo6/fEoAMnF

???? Who didn't know that man needs to restrained????

Again, this is news?????

Who didn't know that?
Who says man needs to be restrained? If you’re going to cite a religious text then you’ve already lost this argument and the moral high ground.

I’m not some sort of anarcho- capitalist. I very much value law and order. I just wish people would apply your thought process to things that actually matter like the 1st & 2nd amendment instead of low level nonsense like abortion. Furthermore, don’t ever use that “limited government” / “government in our lives” BS ever again now that’s you’re in the “this is news?” camp.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Still +/- 30 Pages Back

Ok Red-Pilling a Friend

Need ASAP

Who Has The Posts On Rockefeller Taking Over Medicine Creating AMA, Buying Off The Med Schools and Getting Rid of Natural Medicine by Paying Off Media to Demonize It

TIA

Shit Must Be Popping Off Because The Thread is Moving Faster Than I Can Catch-Up

Save Me A Seat In Vegas - First Round Is On Me!

Fuck Yea! SKOL!

WWG1WGA!

BTW Is @Pineapple Back From The Fighting In Palestine?

BTW Part 2 - @Jake Broe Stan You're Still a YUGE Faggot - Eat Shit and Die Asshole!

Goldhedge

Legendary
Search under "Rockefeller medical coup"

This was originally published in October 2015.

People these days look at you like a weirdo if you talk about the healing properties of plants or any other holistic practices. Much like anything else, there is a lot of politics and money behind our modern medical system.

It all starts with John D. Rockefeller (1839 – 1937) who was an oil magnate, a robber baron, America’s first billionaire, and a natural-born monopolist.

By the turn of the 20th century, he controlled 90% of all oil refineries in the U.S. through his oil company, Standard Oil, which was later on broken up to become Chevron, Exxon, Mobil etc.

Rockefeller Standard Oil

At the same time, around 1900, scientists discovered “petrochemicals” and the ability to create all kinds of chemicals from oil. For example, the first plastic — called Bakelite — was made from oil in 1907. Scientists were also discovering various vitamins and guessed that many pharmaceutical drugs could be made from oil.

This was a wonderful opportunity for Rockefeller who saw the ability to monopolize the oil, chemical and the medical industries at the same time!

The best thing about petrochemicals was that everything could be patented and sold for high profits.

But there was one problem with Rockefeller’s plan for the medical industry: natural/herbal medicines were very popular in America at that time. Almost half the doctors and medical colleges in the U.S. were practicing holistic medicine, using knowledge from Europe and Native Americans.

Rockefeller, the monopolist, had to figure out a way to get rid of his biggest competition. So he used the classic strategy of “problem-reaction-solution.” That is, create a problem and scare people, and then offer a (pre-planned) solution. (Similar to terrorism scare, followed by the “Patriot Act”).

He went to his buddy Andrew Carnegie – another plutocrat who made his money from monopolizing the steel industry – who devised a scheme. From the prestigious Carnegie Foundation, they sent a man named Abraham Flexner to travel around the country and report on the status of medical colleges and hospitals around the country.

This led to the Flexner Report, which gave birth to the modern medicine as we know it.

Needless to say, the report talked about the need for revamping and centralizing our medical institutions. Based on this report, more than half of all medical colleges were soon closed.

Homeopathy and natural medicines were mocked and demonized; and doctors were even jailed.

To help with the transition and to change the minds of other doctors and scientists, Rockefeller gave more than $100 million to colleges and hospitals, and founded a philanthropic front group called “General Education Board” (GEB). This is the classic carrot and stick approach.

In a very short time, medical colleges were all streamlined and homogenized. All the students were learning the same thing, and medicine was all about using patented drugs.

Scientists received huge grants to study how plants cured diseases, but their goal was to first identify which chemicals in the plant were effective, and then recreate a similar chemical –but not identical — in the lab that could be patented.

A pill for an ill became the mantra for modern medicine.

And you thought Koch brothers were evil?

So, now we are, 100 years later, churning out doctors who know nothing about the benefits of nutrition or herbs or any holistic practices. We have an entire society that is enslaved to corporations for its well-being.

America spends 15% of its GDP on healthcare, which should be really called “sick care.” It is focused not on cure, but only on symptoms, thus creating repeat customers. There is no cure for cancer, diabetes, autism, asthma, or even flu.

Why would there be real cures? This is a system founded by oligarchs and plutocrats, not by doctors.

As for cancer, oh yeah, the American Cancer Society was founded by none other than Rockefeller in 1913.

In this month of breast cancer awareness, it is sad to see people being brainwashed about chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. That’s for another blog post … but here is a quote from John D. Rockefeller that summarizes his vision for America…

Author: Chris Kanthan

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
He goes from “ it wasn’t me” to

“Well maybe it was but I didn’t mean it” to

“I was joking”, next

“But I’m a Democrat
If all the top dogs are into pedophilia, child trafficking, tranny shit and more perverse stuff it seems reasonable they would want people working for them to be likewise as compromised.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

NEW: Pentagon official Stephen Francis Hovanic reportedly arrested in a human trafficking sting in Georgia where over 2 dozen people were arrested for pandering, drug possession, prostitution & pimping.

It gets worse. Hovanic worked for the Department of Defense, specifically overseeing elementary schools for the Pentagon.

Six women have been identified as victims in the sting.

"The victims were taken to an undisclosed 'safe house,' where they will receive the help they need to move forward from the heinous crime of human trafficking," said Sgt. Toby Nix.

"Pandering is not a victimless crime, as the demand for prostitution drives the s*x trafficking market."

NEW: Pentagon official Stephen Francis Hovanic reportedly arrested in a human trafficking sting in Georgia where over 2 dozen people were arrested for pandering, drug possession, prostitution & pimping.

It gets worse. Hovanic worked for the Department of Defense, specifically overseeing elementary schools for the Pentagon.

Six women have been identified as victims in the sting.

"The victims were taken to an undisclosed 'safe house,' where they will receive the help they need to move forward from the heinous crime of human trafficking," said Sgt. Toby Nix.

"Pandering is not a victimless crime, as the demand for prostitution drives the s*x trafficking market."

Throw away the key!

Latest posts

Top Bottom