Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
View attachment 206050

View attachment 206051
Fulton County prosecutors have discussed potential plea deals with at least six additional co-defendants charged alongside Donald Trump for attempting to subvert the 2020 presidential election, multiple sources tell CNN.

The strategy by District Attorney Fani Willis’ office is clear: get as many co-defendants as possible to flip on the former president, leaving Trump and perhaps a few close allies on the hot seat.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Would the city be rubble right now had the terrorist
not invaded and slaughtered Israelis?

Cause and effect.
That's why the Palestinians live on that small strip of land, because that's where they've always lived for centuries in poverty right? The Zionists moved in like homeless people and took all the other land away where the Palestinians used to live.

They 'invaded and slaughtered' because the Zionists 'invaded and slaughtered' since 1917, but hey, I could care less about either side. It's the US supporting one side against the other that is a bother.

There's plenty of evidence who runs things around the US. Remember the dancing Israelis who said in a TV interview in Israel they were there to document the event? Must be clairvoyants right?

Define “Historic Palestine” in a way that has any basis in fact.
The people that live in that area since before 1917?

The rise in the supply of Treasuries that needs to be absorbed by the market is likely to loom large for a while. The federal government budget deficit has risen sharply this year and is projected to continue to rise, based on estimates provided by the Congressional Budget Office. At the same time, the Federal Reserve is stepping back from accumulating bonds on its balance sheet, removing a significant buyer of bonds from the market.

These concerns may limit how low yields can go as long as the economy is growing. However, in the long run, the correlation between deficits and interest rates is not a strong one. Inflation is a far greater driver of yields. Currently, the impact on inflation is likely to be limited because much of the rise in the deficit is due to higher interest costs, which don't tend to feed into inflation because they don't flow through to consumers or businesses.

On the demand side, concerns about foreign investors reducing their exposure to Treasuries appears overblown. Some countries, such as China, appear to be selling their Treasury holdings to support declining currencies. When a country's currency falls sharply, its central bank raises money through sales of their holdings to buy their own currencies. China's currency has fallen to nearly a seven-year low versus the dollar, which likely accounts for the selling. However, overall holdings of U.S. Treasuries by foreign investors remain near the record highs reached last year.

With U.S. interest rates still higher than those in most other major countries and the dollar's use in global transactions rising, foreign demand is likely to remain strong.

Over the long run the declining trend in inflation and softness in economic growth should allow yields to fall from current levels later this year and into 2024. It's likely to be a bumpy ride, given the cross currents in the market. It's very difficult to time the interest rate market. Waiting in short duration bonds until the Fed is done hiking rates increases reinvestment risk. Yields are at the highest levels in a decade and we don't expect them to stay that high for long.

Moreover, we believe that the Fed is done hiking rates in this cycle. In the past four cycles, 10-year Treasury yields peaked before the last rate hike and then tended to trend lower. It's unusual for long-term yields to peak after the last Fed rate hike. It hasn't happened since the 1970s and early 1980s. While we can't rule out a further rise in yields in the near term, we continue to see opportunities for investors to capture attractive nominal and real yields in their portfolios at current levels.

Tigercub80

Poster
Probably should have been the way all along.

You know what I am pissed that the medical profession has become a racket for big Pharma because now I have to educate myself about vaccines and side effects and everything I should be able to ask a doctor but can’t because I don’t trust them to tell me the truth after COVID.

Now we have to go listen and learn about these things so we can be well versed and make sure our doctor isn’t lying to us.

How freaking sad is that?

Irresponsible prescribing of opiates wasn’t enough?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
That's why the Palestinians live on that small strip of land, because that's where they've always lived for centuries in poverty right? The Zionists moved in like homeless people and took all the other land away where the Palestinians used to live.

They 'invaded and slaughtered' because the Zionists 'invaded and slaughtered' since 1917, but hey, I could care less about either side. It's the US supporting one side against the other that is a bother.

There's plenty of evidence who runs things around the US. Remember the dancing Israelis who said in a TV interview in Israel they were there to document the event? Must be clairvoyants right?

The people that live in that area since before 1917?
How far back in history do we need to go to define who the real Squatters are? I’ll give you a hint: Compare the date of the origins of Judaism to Islam

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
How far back in history do we need to go to define who the real Squatters are? I’ll give you a hint: Compare the date of the origins of Judaism to Islam
One of the Daily Wire guys made that point with us giving back land to Native Americans. Which natives? Do you give the southwest to the Comanche or to the Apache and Yaqui that they took it from? Or do you go back further and give it to the pueblo? Do you go back further than that and give it to 'Kennewick man'? Do we try to go back earlier than that if we can later?

Vercingetorix

Poster
I don't know why we can't share this by clicking on it for the link.

If you let us know where you found this and the title we could share it elsewhere.

If it's rumble, say so and paste the last part of the url like this:

v3rglcv-interviewing-kentucky-voters-at-the-keeneland-races.html

we can add the 'www.rumble' bit to it.
I may consider your request if you or this "we"/"us" would walk me through the reasoning as for why so many here assert that Donald J. Trump = Truth.
View attachment 1000048034.mp4

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
nah, so the white Pilot is not from Middle East, as his name is Emerson and he is a huge weirdo gaay Leftie from SF, who has been a big pro-union and pro-Vax leftie during the airline industry CV-19 Vax mess couple yrs ago.

His Twitter has been scrubbed some today, but a few things have remained, like his Pro- Vax, Left wing stuff and his SF Gay community ties and links.

So earlier today we had a SF based left-wing gay white man Pilot who tried to kill a plane and 80 passengers, a small regional jet plane heading to SFO from Seattle/ Everett and it made an emergency landing at PDX.

Due to Emerson's demo, and since he is not a Maga white racist, this news story will be gone by morning, it already is disappearing in most national news outlets.

Imagine if Emerson was a right wing pro-Maga Pilot who went nutso, this would be a news story for next 4 months, and the media would be blaming their orange man Hitler for the pilots' lunacy.

joseph-david-emerson.jpg

I could not fathom being so brainwashed

Latest posts

Top Bottom