Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Talking about surviving In 1945, Tsutomu Yamaguchi survived the atomic blast at Hiroshima, dragged himself to an air raid shelter, spent the night, caught the morning train so he could arrive at his job on time in Nagasaki, where he survived another atomic blast.

Goldhedge

Legendary

“Do you see what I see? ”
“Do you read what I read?”

December 20, 2019.

Do you know what all happened on December 20, 2019?

UCMJ overhauled with updated laws and procedures.

Courts-Martial Handbook reissued.

Space Force established as 6th Military Branch (Two words “Biden” has never mentioned or stuttered).

War Powers Act of 1973, CIC DJT establishing the use of Military Force and Support Partner Forces, which is where the President and Congress declare war, and in the clause of §1550 of the Act, he does so with Executive Orders required to Federalize Reserves and Guard, which are outlined in multiple Titles (10 and 50 etc.).

Notice who’s in charge in the UCMJ? And those are all just a “coincidence?”

People “support” and “believe” in our Military, but not our Laws and Orders?

“Biden” has extended ALL those Executive Orders which extends all the Orders above those.

That doesn’t make “Biden” President because these are special orders that made DJT a Wartime President aka Commander-in-Chief.

Which is why the Military Justice Act of 2016 is so important and lethal.

Many Americans are learning that Military is separate from Federal Government.

And should be relieved, enthused, motivated, and excited.

Those who don’t read, can’t see it. And those who can’t comprehend what they read, will get frustrated or say all kinds of things.

All straight up laws and orders, current and bipartisan, all actions via military aircraft prove so, plus operations in Middle East, and rest of world. Many blue and red check experts, former D.C. people, and all kinds of other titles, ranks, and positions are grasping for straws, hanging on to relevance, etc. but if they aren’t reading what’s in place, their opinion is as baseless as a box full of foam peanuts.

Knowledge isn’t power. It’s the application of knowledge that’s power.

You want that power? Gotta get that knowledge.

CIC DJT has told you the whole time.

Time to learn the terminology and blueprint.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Talcum X never misses a chance for self-promotion

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Orcs are losing control!

Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

H[The orcs have been driven back farther then where they started from. There is no “cauldron”. There is only the death and destruction of orcs!
Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

Nobody watches these. However, If you were to invite us over to sit in your Tahoe LLTZ staring at the computer screens on the backseat you would have a crowd . I hope that from my position in the backseat and the circular driveway, I can see all the poors who flock to your door for the anonymous gay sex you provide.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
H[The orcs have been driven back farther then where they started from. There is no “cauldron”. There is only the death and destruction of orcs!

Nobody watches these. However, If you were to invite us over to sit in your Tahoe LLTZ staring at the computer screens on the backseat you would have a crowd . I hope that from my position in the backseat and the circular driveway, I can see all the poors who flock to your door for the anonymous gay sex you provide.
Steve Cook wasn’t this retarded though

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Just over 6 months ago, the Pentagon announced its largest budget in American history: $842 billion, *half* of which will go to for-profit defense contractors. The military-industrial complex’s recent roots trace to a 1993 secret Pentagon dinner hosted by Bill Clinton’s Secretary of Defense Les Aspin who summoned CEOs of America's largest defense contractors to the so-called “Last Supper” to lobby the nation's top defense contractors into consolidations by merging with one another.It worked: the number of prime contractors in the United States has dropped by 90%, from 50+ in the 90s to just 5 today, creating a concentrated cartel of defense contractors who profit handsomely from war.Take a shoulder-fired Stinger missile that is used today in the Ukraine war: In 1991, it cost $25,000. Today, it costs more than $400,000 to replace each missile sent to Ukraine. Even adjusting for inflation & product improvements, that's a >7x cost increase.In 2015, a Pentagon review found Lockheed Martin and its subcontractor, Boeing, were grossly overcharging the Pentagon & US allies by hundreds of millions of dollars for the Patriot's PAC-3 missiles: total profits approached 40%. Is it a coincidence the Department of Defense is the only US federal agency to *never* have completed or passed an audit? This isn’t a conspiracy theory, it’s just mundane reality.

https://twitter.com/StephenNadalin1

Top Bottom