Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
And @MortgageHorn , I started a thread for you so you can move the Texas ou banter out of the GOAT thread. I know it comes as a surprise, but I think most here don't need or want that back and forth in here.

There Are Other Threads???

546ac62481f190688cda8e61835e9f20571266fb.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Putin on nuclear weapons:

'I want to assure everyone that today the response is absolutely unacceptable for any potential aggressor, because from the moment the missiles are detected and launched, no matter where they come from, from any point in the world ocean, from any territory - so many hundreds of our missiles appear in the air that no enemy will have any chance of survival. And at once, in all directions'

Putin on nuclear weapons:

'I want to assure everyone that today the response is absolutely unacceptable for any potential aggressor, because from the moment the missiles are detected and launched, no matter where they come from, from any point in the world ocean, from any territory - so many hundreds of our missiles appear in the air that no enemy will have any chance of survival. And at once, in all directions'

You’re literally just parroting the talking points of a communist dictator who is actively committing genocide in a country he illegally invaded.

IMG_2746.png

Goldhedge

Legendary
shoulda called a social worker instead of a social justice fanatic...

Suspect charged with murder in unprovoked stabbing death of Brooklyn activist​

Ryan Carson was with his girlfriend when he was attacked on the street.

ByAaron Katersky and Meredith Deliso
October 5, 2023

A teenage suspect has been charged with murder in connection with the stabbing of Brooklyn, New York, activist Ryan Carson, police said.

The suspect, 18-year-old Brian Dowling, was taken into custody around 11 a.m. Thursday, police said. He was also charged with criminal possession of a weapon, police said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom