Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Trump - I Won Three Times, But I don’t want to Take Credit for the Second One - This will be Bigger than the Traditional Way

What does he mean when he says that?
:)

“I was thinking the other day, I was with a group of people and they said, if we do this, it’s much bigger that if we had done it the more traditionally.. Because people see how bad they’ve been.”

TRANSLATION:
I AM You Commander in Chief and the diseased corrupt temple that is falling, needs to fall, but not “officially” on my watch, but under Joe Biden’s, in order to justify what happens next.

I had to show the people!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

JUST IN: Biden appears to not be happy with Elon Musk’s acquisition of Twitter because now people have “no notion” of what information is true.

What he meant to say is how upset he is that the government can no longer control what you see on X.

“They, they, they, they, they go online, they go, and you have no notion whether it's true or not,” he said after he was asked about X under Musk’s ownership.

This is exactly why “investigations” into Elon keep popping up.

They no longer have control…

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
looks fun, but a waste of ammo.........surprised those idiots did not shoot the camera

best for hogs is thermal
Although not as fun as opening fire from helicopter or truck, trapping is more effective.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Cannibal Released From Connecticut Psych Ward Early For ‘Good Behavior’ Even Though He Told Psychiatrist He Wanted to Eat Her Flesh​

0-1451.jpg

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Tyree Smith, a brain-eating cannibal was released from a Bridgeport, Connecticut psych ward 50 years earlier than his scheduled release date for ‘good behavior’ even though he previously told his psychiatrist he wanted to eat her flesh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom