Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Bullshit. She refused to sign the ticket, refuse to get out of her car, fled the scene, resisted arrest and more. He acted respectfully until she went Darwin on him.

AOC can pay those fines with some of the more than $25 million she's gained since becoming a congressman.
Is it really that important to you that she sign the ticket? I’ve never arrested someone for that. At the end of the day, it’s not worth it. Go find real criminals to arrest.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 200388

sure-air-quotes.gif
It's not only TB. Polio is coming back and Smallpox may be next given as so few of the younger crowd have had the vaccination. Not to mention the other exotic disease coming with all the immigrants.

If Walter has had all the jabs he claims he'd be dead now.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Is it really that important to you that she sign the ticket? I’ve never arrested someone for that. At the end of the day, it’s not worth it. Go find real criminals to arrest.
Yes, it is. I was told by my grandfather, a town Marshal, when I was young to do what the police say. If there are issues, deal with those at a later date.

If people are allowed to thumb their noses to LEOs on traffic tickets, the next thing we'll see are LEOs ignoring arson, rioting, assaults and more.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
@Pineapple

Love you brother all the way from Llanogrande, Colombia 🇨🇴🤘🏼

3A7D048E-3E2D-4A27-BCB6-F204C2F34D0A.jpeg
FFD4F01A-F28D-4F1D-8CAB-D1D77EE9975B.jpeg

Back Story

Found a place outside of MDE that’s called Texas Bar B Que actually was pretty good for being +/- 2300 miles from Texas

Asked the owner what’s up with this “Oklahoma” room?

He said that’s where they keep the workers 🤣

@SmokeHouse423

We asked him what kind of wood he barbecued with for the smoke.

He told us they use a Black Acacia.

The guy had been all over Texas. We asked him what his favorite part was. He responded all of Texas.

Told us it was to cost prohibitive to bring in wood from the US to cook.

Yes, it is. I was told by my grandfather, a town Marshal, when I was young to do what the police say. If there are issues, deal with those at a later date.

If people are allowed to thumb their noses to LEOs on traffic tickets, the next thing we'll see are LEOs ignoring arson, rioting, assaults and more.
Now apply this logic to Craig Robertson.

Goldhedge

Legendary
DC is rotten to the core

Fourth IRS Agent Says D.C. and CA Prosecutors Blocked Hunter Charges​

IRS agent Darrell Waldon echoed IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley's testimony that prosecutors in Washington, DC, and California blocked now-special counsel David Weiss from charging Hunter Biden in those jurisdictions.

Goldhedge

Legendary

It's a good thing we have the rule of law here!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
"American volunteers" = CIA contractors and mercenaries.

SHOCKING NEW DETAIL: U.S. Army Hospital in Germany Is Treating American Soldiers Hurt Fighting in Ukraine.

NY Times writes, "The Army’s Landstuhl Regional Medical Center has quietly started admitting Ukrainian Army soldiers who were wounded in combat, most of them American volunteers."

It adds, "A group of Ukrainian Army soldiers pierced by Russian grenades and mortar shells arrived at a hospital recently in need of surgery. It would have been a familiar scene from the bloody war grinding on in Ukraine, except for two crucial differences: Most of the wounded soldiers were American, and so was the hospital — the U.S. Army’s flagship medical center in Germany.

"The Army has quietly started to treat wounded Americans and other fighters evacuated from Ukraine at its Landstuhl Regional Medical Center. Though the number so far is small — currently 14 — it marks a notable new step in the United States’ deepening involvement in the conflict."

We Are Not At War - Don't Admit Them - They Can Bleed Out On the Battlefield For Volunteering For a Foreign War Not Involving The US

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

That’s a weird take, considering all of the rhetoric this place has thrown around about cops being brown shirts. It’s a fucking ticket, a traffic violation. It’s not going to lead to violence — holy shit what a leap. The decent into chaos that you describe has everything to do with parenting, not policing. Your grandfather was correct, unfortunately there are very few of those type folks left.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That’s a weird take, considering all of the rhetoric this place has thrown around about cops being brown shirts. It’s a fucking ticket, a traffic violation. It’s not going to lead to violence — holy shit what a leap. The decent into chaos that you describe has everything to do with parenting, not policing. Your grandfather was correct, unfortunately there are very few of those type folks left.
And that woman was likely a parent and didn't practice what she may have taught her kids...maybe. I suppose those who are allowing the chaos we all witness didn't have parents. Or maybe they had trannies for parents and were butthole babies.

What's the point of signing the ticket? If she HAS to do it, then why have a signature at all? She did not agree to whatever the signature bound her to. There's no "lawful" order on earth that forces a binding signature. In contract law, it is referred to as coercion.

Now, was the decision to arrest her lawful? I dont know, but it would seem odd that a person would be subject to arrest for refusing to sign a traffic ticket. It may be that signing the ticket is a statutory agreement in lieu of arrest, but in that case, the officer did a very poor job of explaining that. That's the BEST case scenario for the officer here. Everything else is far worse.

The woman is an idiot. But even idiots have rights. Shame on anyone who condones the officer's actions.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
What's the point of signing the ticket? If she HAS to do it, then why have a signature at all? She did not agree to whatever the signature bound her to. There's no "lawful" order on earth that forces a binding signature. In contract law, it is referred to as coercion.

Now, was the decision to arrest her lawful? I dont know, but it would seem odd that a person would be subject to arrest for refusing to sign a traffic ticket. It may be that signing the ticket is a statutory agreement in lieu of arrest, but in that case, the officer did a very poor job of explaining that. That's the BEST case scenario for the officer here. Everything else is far worse.

The woman is an idiot. But even idiots have rights. Shame on anyone who condones the officer's actions.
The signature is a guarantee of appearance and understanding that if you don’t appear your license will be suspended and a warrant issued for your arrest for failure to appear. I’ve just never have a shit if they signed it or not. It’s for a traffic violation. I don’t take the shit personal. I did my job and I’m on to the next one.

The signature is a guarantee of appearance and understanding that if you don’t appear your license will be suspended and a warrant issued for your arrest for failure to appear. I’ve just never have a shit if they signed it or not. It’s for a traffic violation. I don’t take the shit personal. I did my job and I’m on to the next one.
But if they dont sign, it doesn't absolve them of the ticket, or the requirement to appear, correct? If it does, your hands are pretty much tied that you MUST arrest them, or else everyone would simply fail to sign and walk. If it doesn't, there is absolutely zero justification for an arrest for not signing. So what was the lawful reason for placing her under arrest in the first place?

I'm glad you don't take it personal, and obviously police have much needed jurisprudence and latitude in charging, but what was his legal basis for the arrest, even if he did "take the shit personal?"

People are wronged everyday, and some "take the shit personal" and commit crimes against the offender. Despite the potentially justified outrage, the retaliatory crime is still a crime. It appears that is what the officer did here. Am I wrong?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
But if they dont sign, it doesn't absolve them of the ticket, or the requirement to appear, correct? If it does, your hands are pretty much tied that you MUST arrest them, or else everyone would simply fail to sign and walk. If it doesn't, there is absolutely zero justification for an arrest for not signing. So what was the lawful reason for placing her under arrest in the first place?

I'm glad you don't take it personal, and obviously police have much needed jurisprudence and latitude in charging, but what was his legal basis for the arrest, even if he did "take the shit personal?"

People are wronged everyday, and some "take the shit personal" and commit crimes against the offender. Despite the potentially justified outrage, the retaliatory crime is still a crime. It appears that is what the officer did here. Am I wrong?

OCGA 40-13-2.1 provides that the officer shall request signature of the citation and tell the driver that signing is not an admission of guilt and failure to sign will result in the person having to post a cash bond.

This ^.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

https://www.knoxfocus.com/columnist/do-i-have-to-sign-a-traffic-citation/#:~:text=In Tennessee Code 40-7,to whom it is issued.”

Screenshot_20230925_143536_Chrome.jpg

Tennessee law, same as most places

Pineapple

Legendary
@Pineapple

Love you brother all the way from Llanogrande, Colombia 🇨🇴🤘🏼

View attachment 200394
View attachment 200395

Back Story

Found a place outside of MDE that’s called Texas Bar B Que actually was pretty good for being +/- 2300 miles from Texas

Asked the owner what’s up with this “Oklahoma” room?

He said that’s where they keep the workers 🤣

@SmokeHouse423

We asked him what kind of wood he barbecued with for the smoke.

He told us they use a Black Acacia.

The guy had been all over Texas. We asked him what his favorite part was. He responded all of Texas.

Told us it was to cost prohibitive to bring in wood from the US to cook.
Much love… but, starting Saturday after the games are done? Fuck you and @ttyh and all other whorn bois.

Just for the week though.

Pineapple

Legendary

You’re under arrest once you are stopped. Signing the ticket releases you. If not? They should arrest you and keep your ass in jail until a court date can be set… hopefully after 30 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom