Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder
Because the GRAND JURY MUST VOTE for an indictment first BEFORE you post the charges for which the Grand Jury votes to True Bill or No Bill

Posting that BEFORE shows how rigged of a sham they are running
The legal ramifications of this have to be pretty big, no? It is a very clearly illegal and I would think Trump could sue them into oblivion. Which I hope he does. jayhox would know I would think

Because the GRAND JURY MUST VOTE for an indictment first BEFORE you post the charges for which the Grand Jury votes to True Bill or No Bill

Posting that BEFORE shows how rigged of a sham they are running
Actually it’s just a document that shows what they expect to indict him with.

It doesn’t “prove” anything. Clerical errors happen from time to time.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Actually it’s just a document that shows what they expect to indict him with.

It doesn’t “prove” anything. Clerical errors happen from time to time.

Every Message Board Needs A Retarded Red-Headed Faggot Stepchild to Beat On

And God Brought You To Us

How Does It Feel to Be the Biggest Loser On the Board

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Not for nothin', those tweets are 9 months apart from each other. Pretty sure things have changed. For instance, Desantis popularity is falling faster than Joe Biden on a set of stairs.

Desantis' popularity is falling? Based on what?

It's ok for principles to change based on "popularity"? Sounds an awful lot like Don Maga.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Desantis' popularity is falling? Based on what?

It's ok for principles to change based on "popularity"? Sounds an awful lot like Don Maga.
Dude, just fucking stop already. You don’t even believe this bullshit anymore, but you’re too fucking stubborn to stop.

Now go ahead with your blah blah blah Trumpist cult bullshit.

Bottom line is simple. DeSantis fucked up. He would’ve sailed to a win in 2028, but money and the Bush’s got in his ear.

He absolutely imploded for the entire world to see, so bad, that they are trying to replace him with Youngkin.

He’s polling a cunt hair above Vivek with some polls showing Ron in third. Oh, and I know what you’re coming back with — we trust polls now…? Bullshit. I trust Rich Baris.

Look, I get it. Don hurt you and you just can’t get over it. The Ron gave you that boost you needed, only to completely fucking implode right in front of your eyes.

Deal with it and move the fuck on.

Im actually old enough to remember you before the rape you endured by BDD.

Prayers, homie.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I wonder what kind of pathetic lives these people have to come in here and try to sway the LAC. These morons probably piss in the wind too. They should know better. To you clowns, suck viking dick. We are too awake to fall back asleep. But you enjoy your slumber. Skol!

Last edited:

RHT 3

Elite
As a resident of the GOAT Flo- Rida I've seen DeSantis speak. He is not an easy listen and his handlers have done a horrible job obvi. He got in with the wrong group.

In a controlled setting, where he is making statements based on his policies, he's fine. But he's a bit of a dry speaker and he has zero charm.

He should go home, govern Florida, and decide if he really wants this. Because if he does he's gonna need a lot of coaching .

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Whoops!

JUST IN - Fulton County DA filed charges against Trump before the grand jury finished convening, then quickly scrubbed the file from the court docker again.

@disclosetv

Oops, we revealed our hand.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
The legal ramifications of this have to be pretty big, no? It is a very clearly illegal and I would think Trump could sue them into oblivion. Which I hope he does. jayhox would know I would think
It may not be fatal to an indictment. But it may be fatal to any indictment from this grand jury. Regardless, she should lose her job and license to practice law.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
As a resident of the GOAT Flo- Rida I've seen DeSantis speak. He is not an easy listen and his handlers have done a horrible job obvi. He got in with the wrong group.

In a controlled setting, where he is making statements based on his policies, he's fine. But he's a bit of a dry speaker and he has zero charm.

He should go home, govern Florida, and decide if he really wants this. Because if he does he's gonna need a lot of coaching .

What are y’all getting rid of?

Latest posts

Top Bottom