Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The debt deal will actually end up expanding welfare. I can't wait until the republicans get slaughtered in '24 elections.

We got the speaker MAGA wanted. Why is everyone complaining about McCarthy?

Sources told Breitbart News that McCarthy’s election as speaker was facilitated by a compromise reached with the help of former President Donald J. Trump. One source was Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the incoming chair of the House Judiciary Committee.

“This doesn’t get done without the support and leadership of President Trump,” he told Breitbart.

Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.) also said that Trump “has played a nice part” in the negotiations that finally saw McCarthy win the gavel

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Why do local LEO’s not demand identification from these posers? Me says they’re in on it.

They can't demand ID without suspicion. I don't think "looking like a fed" would matter, not that it would go to court if they did hit up the fed boys. My guess is they all have airtight fake IDs anyway.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Pedos love and support pedos. It’s that simple.
Fx1C5v-WYAQ9FKn

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
351502691_592014429416889_4404605709990167397_n.jpg

193678551_315658770151046_5635573869271218533_n.jpg

Today is a special day. June 4th, 2023, marks the 19th anniversary of the Killdozer's rampage through Granby, Colorado.

Sit down, kids, and let me tell you a tale about a reasonable man driven to do unreasonable things.

Marvin Heemeyer was a man who owned a muffler shop in Granby, Colorado. The city council ordained to approve the construction of a concrete factory in the lot across from Marvin's shop. In the process, this blocked the only access road to the muffler shop. Marvin petitioned to stop the construction to no avail. He petitioned to construct a new access road, and even bought the heavy machinery to do so himself. Denied.

The concrete factory went up in disregard to the ramifications on Marvin's business. To add insult to injury, the factory construction disconnected the muffler shop from the city sewage lines. An indifferent city government then chose to fine Marvin for this.

His business and livelihood were in ruin. Rather than lie down and die, Marvin chose to fight back. Over the course of a year and a half Marvin secretly outfitted the bulldozer he bought to save his business with three foot thick steel and concrete armor along with camera systems guarded with bulletproof glass.

On June 4th, 2004, Marvin Heemeyer lowered the armored shell onto the bulldozer, entombing himself inside the Killdozer to make his last stand.

He burst forth from the walls of his muffler shop and straight into the concrete factory that ruined his business. Over the course of the next several hours, Marvin drove his Killdozer through 13 buildings owned by those officials that had wronged him, including the city council building itself.

SWAT teams swarmed the dozer, but it proved immune to small arms fire and even explosives. Another piece of heavy machinery was even brought out to fight the Killdozer, but it too fell to the dozer’s righteous fury.

In the end, Marvin's Killdozer became trapped in one of the buildings it was built to destroy. Marvin chose to take his life, the only life he took that day.

Today we celebrate Killdozer day and Marvin Heemeyer, the last great American folk hero. A man driven to the brink who chose to fight back against an indifferent system.

From notes left behind after his passing:
"I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable. Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."

HAPPY KILLDOZER DAY EVERYONE

Fx1BKnNWYAIeD6t

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
4f6cfaf5c453f78331627360226b862c.jpg

^^it's their oil^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It should be clear to all, but it's not, that this ordeal was never about medicine or health. That was just the disguise they hid behind.

Good for us. But, how long will it take for universities to find a way around the law and keep fomenting this stuff? It happens like that.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I assume everyone else is getting endless surveys about everything one does...or doesn't do. Saw one today from "Amazon" asking about my experiences at Sam's Club. Neither of which I've interacted with in several weeks. One clue is what the email address says. Few ever come from the company in question. Several have .fr (France) or some other country of origin or they have a gmail address. Most legitimate companies don't use gmail.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
We got the speaker MAGA wanted. Why is everyone complaining about McCarthy?

Sources told Breitbart News that McCarthy’s election as speaker was facilitated by a compromise reached with the help of former President Donald J. Trump. One source was Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the incoming chair of the House Judiciary Committee.

“This doesn’t get done without the support and leadership of President Trump,” he told Breitbart.

Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.) also said that Trump “has played a nice part” in the negotiations that finally saw McCarthy win the gavel
This is a gift from The Trump to test our faith in The Trump. He explains it all in a series of coded messages hidden in his Truth posts.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^fng R "leadership"^^

Top Bottom