Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

Jane Pauley snags first interview with Fetterman… Still sounds whacked out, not lucid…​

Now he is a Biden consultant. He will get in the WH along with Joes other advisor's.
Like my old tomcat who was walking along the top of the board fence in the back yard. He fell and caught his nuts between the boards and tore them right off.
He ain't tomcatting no more. Now he is just consulting.

FreeMiner

Legendary
If true this will be hell. I was trying to start a family in the early 70's. When Stagflation hit. Interest rates 18-23%. No jobs, gangs of men on the sides of the roads working for the county. Clearing and burning brush.
No jobs, high unemployment. If you had a job, you kept your head down and ass up and your mouth shut and tried to hang on.
Yes Sir, No Sir.
This will be scales of magnitude worse. Until all the cash and easy money and bad credit and bad bets is wrung out of the system.
It will be make do, wear it out, use it up. Big shocker for many.
And you or your woman better know how to cook from scratch because dining out will be a memory.

FreeMiner

Legendary
When the dust settles and oil is over 100USD per bbl and Uncle Joe has run the USA out of options. Because he sold the oil stored in the strategic reserves to CHYNA.

Pain at the gas pumps will be real.

FreeMiner

Legendary

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
If they do put him in irons, and gag him, and humiliate him which is what they really want, they might not like the outcome in the end. Will Americans shrug and say oh well.
I think the potential is strong for a bad outcome

That’s the whole goal. Get someone to do something so they can seize more power and dehumanize so people support those atrocities

FreeMiner

Legendary
UBS to slash 36,000 jobs following Credit Suisse take over.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The Democratic Party of Obama/Biden/Nuland and the Maidan Massacre and Ukrainian Coup which has led to hundreds of thousands of deaths in the Ukraine/Russia War.

FreeMiner

Legendary
tumblr_02bfce69e820451b0b1eaea8222a8cfc_9af9875e_1280.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary

I don't buy that more likely it's our magnetic field acting up. We actually have 3 poles now due to the South Atlantic Anomaly.
OIP.dznCuWi4lz0gR5cy4N9CfAHaEo

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I don't buy that more likely it's our magnetic field acting up. We actually have 3 poles now due to the South Atlantic Anomaly.

Well you probably buy “Bud Light” too 😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom