Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder

I do not often say I hate anyone, if ever, but I may be willing to make an exception in Kerry's case. He is truly a terrible person and has zero interest in helping anyone but himself and those that can make him more wealthy. His Iranian family connections and subsequent favors towards the Iranian regime are proof alone but this guy having anything to do with the environment is an absolute insult to people with a fraction of sense. Guy is just terrible. The entirety of Bidens' cabinet is possibly the worst this country has ever seen. Each one is seemingly trying to outdo each other for the worst. They are good at it too.

Last edited:

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

The Feds paid incentives to the hospitals to report it that way - and to intubate, use Remdesivir, etc., while refusing HCQ, Ivermectin, etc.
I know - preaching to the choir, but that has had me so--ooo-ooo pissed through this whole ordeal.
The entire health-care industry has lost my trust.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Feds paid incentives to the hospitals to report it that way - and to intubate, use Remdesivir, etc., while refusing HCQ, Ivermectin, etc.
I know - preaching to the choir, but that has had me so--ooo-ooo pissed through this whole ordeal.
The entire health-care industry has lost my trust.

It's two fold. One is what you said. The second is before any of the above occurred. They deliberately used the power of government at all levels to enforce their genocide all the while knowing the truth. Then conspired with the medical profession to ignore and violate their Hippcratic Oaths by withholding treatment or in some cases threatening reprisals if proper medical care was used.

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
Something that’s always bothered me is those videos from China way back in December and January 2020 of folks falling randomly and dying in the street from COVID-19.

We now know those were fraudulent and fake but who produced them and for what reason?

To drive fear and motivate behavior to accept lockdowns vaccines etc?

But I was thinking today, what if it was actually a flash forward(nod to Lost) showing what the populous would begin doing at the end of the plan?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Makes you hesitant to entertain paying the ridiculous cost of a plane flight with people that have had the heart attack vax forced on them flying the planes. I think Ill stay grounded for a while.
The airlines are going to be forced by their insurance carriers to mandate each flight has at least one unJabbed pilot on board. I don't think the insurance industry is sitting back and waiting for a calamity to happen before minimizing its risks and exposure.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
It's two fold. One is what you said. The second is before any of the above occurred. They deliberately used the power of government at all levels to enforce their genocide all the while knowing the truth. Then conspired with the medical profession to ignore and violate their Hippcratic Oaths by withholding treatment or in some cases threatening reprisals if proper medical care was used.
I don't disagree on the violation of Hippocratic oath, but it was all dictated/incentivized by the Feds w/ the threat of loss of funding.
Bottom line is that the CDC, NIH, FDA, etc dictate care to be provided (NOT just recommendations or guidelines) or funding is lost.
Makes me feel like Paddy Tanniger the caddy manager. :mad:

Latest posts

Top Bottom