Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
That's a no dog looking to make some quick cash not go to prison for the rest of my life.

But just jump on a plane you can get a gram of pure coke for less than a drink of premium liquor.

It's so cheap that won't sell less than a gram because it's not worth the hassle of the small coins.

Nope have not done any blow down here - earlier in life that may have been a different story - maybe.
I spent 3 weeks in Brazil in 2015. Pure Bolivian was $8/g. The shitty pressed weed I got was more expensive.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
And where is SFO going to get said ca$h?

I doubt anyone supporting this understands things like basic math. Would be great if they passed it. They have nothing resembling the means to pay it. Looks like there are ~50,000 black residents of SF. $5 mil each would be $250 billion+, or 40 times the city govt's annual revenue of ~$6 billion. Even cutting that down 90%, it's still infeasible.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
From another board.

“I regret getting the vaccine every day and I know many others do too.”​

Despite so many of them still shilling for the jab and making absurd excuses for all of the people suddenly dying, the truth is that they are terrified they’ll be next. I have much more respect for those who are at least honest about this grave mistake they made.

“I regret it because I have an immense fear of having an adverse health reaction specifically anything to do with sudden death or cardiac issues. It weighs on my mind daily.

Family pressures I was around my grandparents a lot and they were very very adamant that we had to vax otherwise we couldn’t see them.

The price many will have to pay for caving to the BS ??

It’s going to be in my thoughts for years. If not forever.

I wish I had not caved it wasn’t worth the everyday fear I have now and will probably have for years to come.

I wish so much that I was one of you guys (Purebloods).”

LINK

See the comments so sad.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
From another board.

“I regret getting the vaccine every day and I know many others do too.”​

Despite so many of them still shilling for the jab and making absurd excuses for all of the people suddenly dying, the truth is that they are terrified they’ll be next. I have much more respect for those who are at least honest about this grave mistake they made.

“I regret it because I have an immense fear of having an adverse health reaction specifically anything to do with sudden death or cardiac issues. It weighs on my mind daily.

Family pressures I was around my grandparents a lot and they were very very adamant that we had to vax otherwise we couldn’t see them.

The price many will have to pay for caving to the BS ??

It’s going to be in my thoughts for years. If not forever.

I wish I had not caved it wasn’t worth the everyday fear I have now and will probably have for years to come.

I wish so much that I was one of you guys (Purebloods).”

LINK

See the comments so sad.
Screenshot_20230104-200426_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

bb561cb3d6acdf1eb315db8f6a11da8f.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^ :rolleyes: ^^

835f5c8d08620f95a1a477486fe21cdc.JPG

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I doubt anyone supporting this understands things like basic math. Would be great if they passed it. They have nothing resembling the means to pay it. Looks like there are ~50,000 black residents of SF. $5 mil each would be $250 billion+, or 40 times the city govt's annual revenue of ~$6 billion. Even cutting that down 90%, it's still infeasible.
Unless they know CA is ready to break off and float away to China.

Latest posts

Top Bottom