Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Fmmt_HlaMAAUxLL

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Am teaching myself to handroll cigars. I don't smoke. But maybe I will a few of these. My Grandfather grew tobacco, and I grew small amounts in Arkansas.

My family raised burley tobacco until the mid 90s when it became unprofitable. Nasty business, you get covered in a sticky gum, you get little green aphids (tiny insects) all over you. We finally quit when we realized that we'd make more per hour doing about anything else without the backbreaking work.

30 years ago, you literally couldn't drive anywhere outisde of city limits in East TN without seeing a tobacco crop, now it's a rarity.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
My family raised burley tobacco until the mid 90s when it became unprofitable. Nasty business, you get covered in a sticky gum, you get little green aphids (tiny insects) all over you. We finally quit when we realized that we'd make more per hour doing about anything else without the backbreaking work.

30 years ago, you literally couldn't drive anywhere outisde of city limits in East TN without seeing a tobacco crop, now it's a rarity.
Burley is what I grew in Arkansas.

FreeMiner

Legendary

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
She's moving up in my "Death Pool"

How much you want to bet that all these celebs that are advocating the vaccines are not actually vaxxed? Lots of vax deaths but no proximate celebs or politicians. It almost like they have been told that they are part of the 500M that the elites want to populate the earth after the reset.

Latest posts

Top Bottom