Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Fl9XAzsX0AImY1A

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

OPD77

Legendary
Cliffs on the paranoia here about Feds?

I read every post in this thread and basically every other thread.
Not paranoia, just a realization that we're being watched because of our belief in Free Speech and love for our Country while watching Nazi fuck stains try and destroy it from every angle. There are some of those POS among us and it goes from lurking to being fully involved. In the process we've had some fun taking guesses at who we nominate as those folks....just part of being Pricks for Friends. :cool:

@Mr. Fedswell 😳

@Ray Epps may be among us as well. :cool:

Pineapple

Legendary
Good Advice.

Say nothing at scene of crime other than I felt my life was in danger that's all I remember right now.

Then shut-up and let attorneys handle it.

View attachment 160907

All my kids know - never talk to the police. Ever. They have a job to do and they aren’t your friend.

I respect them… but I’m legally allowed to be silent and I will always choose that option.

OPD77

Legendary
I have stories from north side ballin’ in Houston at the park in Wimbledon. Right behind Sheriff precinct 5. We would run that court all day. It was the court in Houston. Iykyk. White here, too. Only 6’ though
Lol...have dodged bullets at Greewood Park on the Eastside and used to ball with the low rider gang bangers at Cloverleaf Elem. Some damn good games.....I spent most of my time at the Wendel D. Ley YMCA hoopin' fools. I'm crackuh too...6'1.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I will be interested to see how this Kevin McLuntz shit plays out...not figuring it will go our way in the end.

Edit....@Mr. Fedswell is on the radar as well amongst Pricks for Friends.
McCarthy will never get the taste of all that dirty weener out of his mouth.
Makes me sick to see a grown man crawl. No dick too dirty. What pisses me off is to see Rep Green on the swamp juice now too. Thought she was a fighter. Wrong.

From the size of Mr Fedwell picture of his weener, he is over doing it on the supplements. ha ha ha

OPD77

Legendary
McCarthy will never get the taste of all that dirty weener out of his mouth.
Makes me sick to see a grown man crawl. No dick too dirty. What pisses me off is to see Rep Green on the swamp juice now too. Thought she was a fighter. Wrong.

From the size of Mr Fedwell picture of his weener, he is over doing it on the supplements. ha ha ha
They have been grooming KMC for 14 years now and he finally got his coronation....his love for the dirty weaner is now etched in his DNA.

I'm still on the fence about Greene and her motives. I hope she actually played one of their tricks on them and will turn out to be a blessing in disguise....I can hope and it may not turn out well but we're here now and it's what I'm waiting to see.

Mr. Fedswell had some issues with micro penis early in life but thanks to the internet supplements he's partaken in he's now in the running for 9th Wonder of the World.

Latest posts

Top Bottom