Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Which ones?

How many rinos has he empowered? Too many to count.

Who made Chris Wray the head of the FBI?

Who promoted one social justice pentagon General after another in his administration?

Who fastracked the "vaccine", and until recently, referred to it as his?

Who put Fauci at the forefront of the covid response?

Who still craves MSM attention and would even today race to have another interview with Maggie Haberman?

FreeMiner

Legendary
They were armed, or pilot error?
I think the South Koren pilot screwed up. The North Koreans I think just wanted to show the USA and Soth Korea they can reach them.
The flew through the US THADD ant aircraft system without even being challenged.
Honestly I think Russia put them up to it, just to show what could be done. And that the Patriot system is out of date.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
How many rinos has he empowered? Too many to count.

Who made Chris Wray the head of the FBI?

Who promoted one social justice pentagon General after another in his administration?

Who fastracked the "vaccine", and until recently, referred to it as his?

Who put Fauci at the forefront of the covid response?

Who still craves MSM attention and would even today race to have another interview with Maggie Haberman?

Trump is a nice guy. In turn he expects people will be nice to him and loyal.

He never could get it through his head that they made it cool and expected to disrespect and betray him. He isn’t a villain but the storytellers painted him as such so the betrayals are seen as acts of heroism instead of the despicable things they were.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Not true. Lots of people call them war criminals.
None of them fought a Constitutionally legal War. They were just making money for their bosses in the MIC and don't forget how many Americans lives have been destroyed since WW2. By Executive Orders many of them Un Constitutional and Illegal.

Just like Biden opening the borders to 6 million illegals.
He belongs in jail. But America has lost its balls and direction.

Scrouch2434

Elite
Founder
@ETNVol most of those were in place...rhino sand fauci...i think Trump THOUGHT and BELIEVED that many of these ppl were on his team, only to be horribly wrong and backstabbed...can'tdisagre eabout the attention craving though, you're definitely right about that
Hesrightyouknow.gif

Last edited:

Eroos2188

Poster
Founder
@ETNVol most of those were in place...rhino sand fauci...i think Trump THOUGHT and BELIEVED that many of these ppl were on his team, only to be horribly wrong and backstabbed...can'tdisagre eabout the attention craving though, you're definitely right about that
This doesn’t make sense to me. We know he was backstabbed after going through bankruptcy and said in a interview something along the lines of you only find out who’s really got your back when you hit rock bottom. How could he go through that experience and not have severe trust issues.

That being said his personnel decisions were/continue to be mind bottling.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
@Eroos2188 They baffle #metoo but i did agree at the time...i found out "real time" just as many did, including Trump...some were questionable to begin with, but i don't think many would have predicted his own FAMILY to stab him in the back...i thought they might be horrible at the tasks appointed, but not backstabbing...the political hires all SEEMED to tow his line...until they didn't lol

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
excuse-me-cry.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom