Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
My lady friend has an uncle who is the sheriff in Duvall County. (Maybe he’s a deputy, I don’t know, I tend to tune her out, most of the time out. Also. it might not be Duvall County, I just know it’s in that area between Corpus and the Valley where you drive for 3 hours and pass through maybe 1 town. I really am a horrible listener)
None the less he pulled over a truck for speeding and inside was Beto and his wife.
Gave him a ticket.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

If you are voting in your local precinct​

please do the following:

1. From your car (or parking lot) check for available wifi networks.

2. While waiting in line to vote, check for available networks AGAIN and see if there are any NEW ones.

3. In the privacy booth, check for any available wifi networks. Record the names of any NEW wifi networks.

4. If you find any new wifi networks that do not belong please email your COUNTY and STATE Board of Elections with the name of the wifi network. ASK them to investigate

Our voting machines should NOT be connected to the internet

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
If you all don't follow All Pro Dad, give it a shot. Christian organization that helps dads be good dads. I've received daily emails from them for years. Helps keep me in check and provides good approaches to raising your children. Dungy is part of the organization. He's a great man.
Thanks for mentioning this. I signed up for their email blast.

The Greatest Threat To America? Constitutional Defamation! Throw out the Patriot Act, Challenge all EO's make all EO's sunset at 5 years, unless supported by a full vote of both Houses. Much could be done. But it won't both parties are guilty. That makes the continuation of the CIA and FBI contingent on good behavior every 5 years.

I believe the CIA was created by legislation.

It was denied was it not?
This is what I don't get. The PA SC just ruled that undated ballots cannot be counted.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Maybe she thinks if she retires she can try and fuck the Gay out of him.

cobwebs-are-down-there-theres-spiders.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

fuck-this-guy-fuck.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom