Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

to leftists
this-makes-perfect-sense-eric-cartman.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Great Manatee Abrams. She only cares about who will count the votes.
The Republicans as far as I know have not fought against the last big election fraud.
View attachment 143831
Didn't Kemp engage in lockdowns, masking, social distancing, etc. too? Almost everyone abided by the "2 weeks to flatten the curve" but then the authorities continued to parrot Fauci et al for the next 1-2 years.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I hope you’re right, brother. The polling has me optimistic, but I know how silly that sounds because we know how ridiculous polling is. There is definitely an awakening happening all around us. I have experienced with people in my life that were HARDCORE dems that have red pilled. I just hope we have secured the midterm election process enough.
Sadly, what usually happens if the elections go as what it appears they will, is the repubes regain control, the citizens relax and the repubes revert to business as usually doing zilch. There will be all sorts of excuses but below the surface they will be high-fiving in the closed doors of their offices. "Fooled them again!"

ShaolinNole

Legendary

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
One of my coworkers is now having nerve problems enough to require an epidural. One of our twice boosted execs has had covid 3x and just got over a bout with the flu. People getting sick left and right.

Apparently it’s been a bad cold season in schools across the country. I’m wondering if it’s the jabbed kids that are getting sick in high numbers. No clue obviously just a musing

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
Apparently it’s been a bad cold season in schools across the country. I’m wondering if it’s the jabbed kids that are getting sick in high numbers. No clue obviously just a musing

My toddler has gotten a new cold/virus seemingly every week this year. Not vaccinated and never will be. Wife and I have then gotten everything too. She’s a pure blood, I’m not boosted. It all just lingers. Very strange cold season. Who the hell knows

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
My toddler has gotten a new cold/virus seemingly every week this year. Not vaccinated and never will be. Wife and I have then gotten everything too. She’s a pure blood, I’m not boosted. It all just lingers. Very strange cold season. Who the hell knows
Maybe it's the Jabbed teachers and other parents who are spreading the illness. Ringo Starr, fully vaxxed, got Wuhan 2x in 2 weeks. OBiden who claims 4 jabs (unlikely) got Wuhan 2-3 times in the past couple of months. Several in my family who got jabbed have gotten Wuhan repeatedly since the jabs.

Added: There used to be Typhoid Mary. Now there is Wuhan Wanda.

Last edited:
Top Bottom