Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
So is America now the Gangster Fief of the Democratic Party and their corrupt agents of the Deep State and the MIC. Like I have said since the stolen 2020 Election. The Republic is gone. If Trump is arrested America is gone.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
So is America now the Gangster Fief of the Democratic Party and their corrupt agents of the Deep State and the MIC. Like I have said since the stolen 2020 Election. The Republic is gone. If Trump is arrested America is gone.

Yup. And we can’t do shit. They have all communications locked down. Organizing is basically impossible

Wait What

Elite
Founder
FZ-pLbAX0AE_mgi
giphy.gif

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
People think they will get audited due to more IRS agents I think it will be worst than an audit if you refuse to pay the bill they will automatically send you.

They tipped their hand (intentionally, for some reason, they have to tell us what they're doing, maybe it's just arrogance) in that job advertisement. Notice that ad mentioned nothing about accounting or financial experience. They're not hiring auditors, at least not with most of that $$. They're building a domestic army. Further, there's no other explanation for non-military branches of the gov't buying billions of rounds of ammo in recent years.

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary
Gonna have to step away from the media and internet. This has me livid. How would this be “all part of the plan”? This could even keep Ron from running.

What I really can’t handle is the useful idiots cheering this on, being brainwashed fuckstix saying it’s legit because it’s the FBI, and saying anyone that questions this is part of a cult. Get a fuckin clue losers.

16603456023088494628341977574995_559243537298102.jpg

Top Bottom