Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
Nah. He only has eyes for Staci's bum.

Stacey-Dash-Celebrity-Model-Babe-Sexy-Premium-8.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^typical Great Britain ^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
a4a60ef2-7190-41d9-80a5-85df408e31e7.jpeg

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Fentanyl is much more dangerous than what the regime is doing right now. Can you imagine some gang aerosolizing that stuff and driving around a residential neighborhood?
Have to use it indoors.

Russian Spetsnaz security forces are suspected to have used a fentanyl analogue, or derivative, to incapacitate people rapidly in the Moscow theater hostage crisis in 2002. The siege was ended, but some hostages may have died from the gas after their health was severely taxed during the days long siege.[177] The Russian Health Minister later stated that the gas was based on fentanyl,[178] but the exact chemical agent has not been identified.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
The wife and I got up to Alaska for the first time a few weeks ago. It was a spur of the moment long weekend trip from here in Oregon. We were planning on driving out to Idaho or Montana for the weekend, but we had a free companion ticket on Alaska Airlines, which made it cheaper and faster to fly to Anchorage than to drive to Missoula.

My friend, your state does not suck. For the rest of the folks on the board, here are a few photos of things we saw. To be clear, the bear photo was at a wildlife park/zoo, but it's a heck of a backdrop. I'm not cool enough to get that shot out in the wild.

Next time, I'm coming up for a long time and fishing till my arms fall off.

View attachment 117928View attachment 117929View attachment 117930View attachment 117931View attachment 117932View attachment 117933View attachment 117934
ALASKAN MUDSLIDE:

To start the alaskan mudslide, a girl must obtain a large, unbroken piece of shit and then freezes it. Upon completion of freezing, she pulls it out and uses it as a dildo.
I walked in on Marry yesterday giving herself the Alaskan mudslide. Her room smelled completely like shit, but I walked in and finished her off anyways.

OR

1. A mudslide in Alaska.

2. Taking a shit on a midget's chest, preferably the runs, and then fucking the midget. After which, you slide down the midget's chest like a Slip 'N' Slide.

1. "Look, we are in Alaska, and that is a mudslide; therefore, an Alaskan Mudslide."

2. Person 1: "Dude, I just got a Slip 'N' Slide, come over and we can use it.
Person 2: "Nah man, Shyanne is horny so I might as well just go over and give her an Alaskan Mudslide.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
ALASKAN MUDSLIDE:

To start the alaskan mudslide, a girl must obtain a large, unbroken piece of shit and then freezes it. Upon completion of freezing, she pulls it out and uses it as a dildo.
I walked in on Marry yesterday giving herself the Alaskan mudslide. Her room smelled completely like shit, but I walked in and finished her off anyways.

OR

1. A mudslide in Alaska.

2. Taking a shit on a midget's chest, preferably the runs, and then fucking the midget. After which, you slide down the midget's chest like a Slip 'N' Slide.

1. "Look, we are in Alaska, and that is a mudslide; therefore, an Alaskan Mudslide."

2. Person 1: "Dude, I just got a Slip 'N' Slide, come over and we can use it.
Person 2: "Nah man, Shyanne is horny so I might as well just go over and give her an Alaskan Mudslide.
I've read it before but...
michael-scott-steve-carell.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Blood eagle cliffs?

It was supposedly reserved for extreme crimes

the victims (in both cases members of royal families) were placed in a prone position, their ribs severed from the spine with a sharp tool, their ribs pulled out to look like wings and their lungs pulled through the opening to set upon the pair of "wings".

1657575386530.jpeg

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It was reserved for extreme crimes

the victims (in both cases members of royal families) were placed in a prone position, their ribs severed from the spine with a sharp tool, their ribs pulled out to look like wings and their lungs pulled through the opening to set upon the pair of "wings".

XDijT9Y.jpeg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
ef477e9d-c277-436a-94e6-f4faaeb7aa83.png

dc779a5a-84ba-4af0-b420-4f517ca41094.jpg

^^another weekend shot^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom