Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FVoiJnvWYAAeKl8

D

Deleted member 2886

I can’t share this. Can you help?
Hey mate, probably a bit late now,... I'm trying out an app specifically for the purpose of sharing stuff with ya'z.

This post will include a link, under a "spoiler", to the app for the full movie, -'What is a Woman', from Bitchute.

I'm hoping this app will enable me the capacity to share stuff on TFSF in a way so that everyone can voluntarily have fast, free & easy access to the content, as well as also allowing anyone to freely link to it via the app.

(*Unsure whether this'll actually work.
Would be very grateful for any feedback to perhaps let me know if it's bloody well worked or not.😅)

Cheers everyone.
Thank you all, for being so patient with me.

D

Deleted member 2886

I haven't had one in a long time, but when was the last time the Big Mac was $3.99
Yeah me neither aye, I really wouldn't know when or what the price fluctuations have been, though $3.99 could only be before the FJB disaster.

(*Imo, a BM costing any amount, even $3.99(US or NZ), is a travesty,...coz it's all poisonous pseudo-food.)

D

Deleted member 2886

Before long it will be made of crickets.
True dat, or that weird artificially grown flesh.
Was gonna bust out a list of toxic chemicals in McDs, but then found something else that's mildly comical and probably not well known,...
😂

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Woman Who Found Ashley Biden's Diary Under Active FBI Investigation​

Aimee Harris is under investigation for selling Ashley Biden's diary after the president's daughter left it behind at a Palm Beach 'halfway house'

Previous reports claimed the Bidens reported it stolen in an alleged burglary, but DailyMail.com has learned Harris is not being investigated for theft

'It's her selling of the property that could be considered a crime. And the fact Ashley is the president's daughter kicks it to a different legal level,' a well-placed source said

Harris, 39, moved into a Palm Beach home and found the diary under the mattress shortly after Ashley moved back to Philadelphia in 2020

She is said to have later passed the private journal around at a Republican fundraiser before selling it for $40,000 to right-wing organization Project Veritas

The diary contained shocking and sensitive information, such as details about her chronic drug abuse, sex addiction, and being 'hyper-sexualized' in her youth
'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate),' she wrote in a January 2019 entry

LINK
O so She is high class as well. Judge a man by his fruit.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
I just tried searching for this article and can't find it. You have a link?

Latest posts

Top Bottom