Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Text of President Putin's speech in St. Petersburg. Maybe take time to read the Russian point of view.

Well, you know. Russians lie and our omnipotent media never does.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Bidens Dark Winter
Picked up from discussion on another forum.......

Right now in my state, heating oil is between $4.97 and $5.30 a gallon. This time last year it was $2.67. This is usually the time of year you get a contract with your oil delivery company and lock in the lower summertime price.

If the country is already struggling with supply and demand, I can only imagine what the prices will be when the supply has to be shared with the demand for heating oil as well.

I feel like im watching a horrific accident happen in slow motion.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yep why should a corrupt criminal like Biden decide to send your kids to die in phony regime change and looting wars. Never declared as wars under the Constitution an when the USA has never really be in danger.
The last Legal War was probably the WW2 I think, could be wrong.
All these fake Bullshit Police actions have all been about enriching the Elite Trash an Retired Generals of the MIC

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

860.jpeg

FreeMiner

Legendary
Just drop it here. Too disgusting for words. Makes me PO at how they treated President Trump and his beautiful family and protect this disgusting pig.

Top Bottom